• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
The GRF is definitely getting close. They fixed the "18" orientation and added the little horizontal dashes right above the date window. The date number seems to be larger than previous iteration and its competitors too. The protruding crown is still there but can possibly be fixed.

Reactions: theREALgoat

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
Rainbowkin the bracelet is good quality , not ARF quality, but very good feel and look, the clasp also good. The dial does have a magnifier over the date, that is fair. On the wrist watch wears well and looks good, the date window is small so the magnifier is really only visible under magnification. I am happy with watch.

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
Sunny and not a cloud in sight = wrist pic!!!

1vN13.jpg

1vEHn.jpg

Which factory (and which version) make it?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Looks amazing!!!! What version?

It’s 3K factory.

I’m sure people will jump in and disagree with my next statement, but bear in mind I’ve owned one or two Patek reps over the years (39 to be precise, and 91 reps in total)... this is the best rep I’ve owned, not just best Patek rep, THE BEST REP, and by a long way!!

DC

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
It’s 3K factory.

I’m sure people will jump in and disagree with my next statement, but bear in mind I’ve owned one or two Patek reps over the years (39 to be precise, and 91 reps in total)... this is the best rep I’ve owned, not just best Patek rep, THE BEST REP, and by a long way!!

DC

but isn't it noisy?

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
but isn't it noisy?

Nope, well mine isn’t anyway. That’s one of the reasons I like it over the Miyota based ones with the rattly rotor. This has slight rotor noise but it doesn’t sound broken like a Miyota does :lol:

DC