• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
What surprising news that the white 5711/A is discontinued from this very morning.

... makes this model even more appealing to me - and much preferred over the blue any day :D

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
As long as the rep factories don't discontinue their white dials, particularly PPF, we're good.;)

Exactly! But that’s a relieve. I thought the factories was discontinued. I was waiting for the Chinese New Year period to be over before putting in an order.

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
'young man's Patek' by Monochrome Watches
Is there even such a thing :rofl: The young man's Patek was merely looked after by the previous generation ;)

Love the bluemate!

ipxYD.jpg

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
... what upsets me is the fact that only three of these watches still reside in my collection!

Wish I never had to sell anything in order to buy more and further my interests.

DC
I'm out of of words mate. What a collection! Wow.. just wow! Sad you had to let the world timers go. I would love to have the rosegold 5131. Whoever bought it from you is very welcome to sell it on to me.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I'm out of of words mate. What a collection! Wow.. just wow! Sad you had to let the world timers go. I would love to have the rosegold 5131. Whoever bought it from you is very welcome to sell it on to me.

It’s actually a yellow gold 5131, but yeah they were very special watches. I hand painted the dials...

A677-E8-FF-2364-4207-92-B2-1-DBB69-FCD02-D.jpg

Unfortunately for you the people who I sold them to are under strict instructions to sell them back to me if they ever want to get rid of them :)

DC

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It’s actually a yellow gold 5131, but yeah they were very special watches. I hand painted the dials...

A677-E8-FF-2364-4207-92-B2-1-DBB69-FCD02-D.jpg

Unfortunately for you the people who I sold them to are under strict instructions to sell them back to me if they ever want to get rid of them :)

DC

Exquisite!!! Great job with the paint. I’ve seen several pictures. It’s incredible how you got the paint shiny and lively in different lighting. It’s mimicking painted enamel.

YG - even better!

Yeah mate I can definitely understand that.
Godfathar But I know of one of the guys. I think he would never sell it in a lifetime :)