• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

HUngVu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
hanoi, u want to buy? i can introduce in hanoi, but TDs here are best ofcourse

That's great! Im in Hanoi too, does your dealer fix watches? I would be very appreciated if you can give their address.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
m1994
I'm really enjoying my 5975 today too

20191130-235930.jpg

Reactions: rcom440

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
jm_brc_7057 nevermind, just read your review. Too bad they didn't refined P by adding white hand, and better crystal.
I think I will get white dial. Would u say it has pretty decent crystal?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
jm_brc_7057 nevermind, just read your review. Too bad they didn't refined P by adding white hand, and better crystal.
I think I will get white dial. Would u say it has pretty decent crystal?

I think the crystal is decent. It's not the best of crystals compared to many of my other watches that are AR-coated. But it doesn't reflect a lot and the dial shows quite well through the watch. As you can see on my and m1994 's pictures. It will be the same in reality as those pictures. So therefore i don't see the need of AR-coating it. The P black dial is a must to AR-coat as you can see in Godfathar 's review. Because it looks clouded. There's a very huge difference in before/after AR-coating. I reckon it won't be that big if the other two were to be coated.

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
hahaha THX I myself use a Nespresso machine. nice and easy. Enjoy both pal :)

Thanks.

I have a Nespresso too (at work). Can’t quite compete but it’s probably the next best thing. If you ever buy a watch from me come pick it up I’ll serve you haha :)

Last edited: