• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

chiccovn

4/10/19
hanoi, u want to buy? i can introduce in hanoi, but TDs here are best ofcourse

Last edited:

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
This came in the mail yesterday, does it look too big for me?

CB53-CBB4-E384-4-A70-A622-EA105653-F901.jpg

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Great!, I was thinking between the P and G, both are great pieces, you will enjoy it!

I couldn’t decide between any of the 4 metals. So I went for what was rarest in terms of gen!

But now that I have seen the G. It’s tempting to change my order...

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I couldn’t decide between any of the 4 metals. So I went for what was rarest in terms of gen!

Change it if you can. The P will need AR coating. The others dont. I have the R. Also the P is lacking the diamond at 6 on the case which the gen has.

Last edited:

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17

The 4 metals has the same flaws, the only thing abut the P is that it has one more flaw since it doesnt have the diamond at 6 o clock... also, since the dial is black it needs to add coating, instead, the white dial of the WG allows to reflect less and does not need extra coating from my point of view, both watches are magnificent anyway, and you will enjoy it a lot.