• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
ok. i will buy both watches and do the swap but i am unable to locate a watchmaker local to me or in the USA willing to do the mod or confident to do this mod. can you or someone direct me to a good watch maker willing to take on this job?

Unfortunately I can't help you with that, as my modder is in EU.. search around the forum, there must be a modder here that is trusted to help you in the US.

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
The reason I joined RWI two and a half years ago was that I wanted to have a good looking rep of the PP Nautilus 5711 1A010. At that time I new nothing whatsoever about the factories and TD's. I did knew at that time that outside this forum ( and her sister forums) you are in "the wild" and you will get scammed.

Excuse my ignorance on the MKF pro/cons... but why did u get v5 when they’re on v6 for over a year now.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Excuse my ignorance on the MKF pro/cons... but why did u get v5 when they’re on v6 for over a year now.

I got it from my watchmaker, he had it in his watchbox for a year and not wearing it. Otherwise I would have gone for the v6 of course. I'm in love with the dial of the MK. It is a matter of taste I know, but when I saw it in the flesh, man what a dial. In the sun it is constantly changing colour . He serviced the watch for himself, rotor silence, all rubber gaskets greased, checking the movement etc.
So its running smooth and is waterproof, although I will not go swimming with her.

Reactions: daft772

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you Godfathar

IMG-20190909-121100.jpg

On the way out to get a refit now.