• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Akra

11/1/17
bf829346ffcdc44f28ec3c3d18171305.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Damn, I used to prefer the blue over the white dial. But these PF/PPF hybrids are making me think twice.
So, when are you planning to sell it? :p

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Damn, I used to prefer the blue over the white dial. But these PF/PPF hybrids are making me think twice.
So, when are you planning to sell it? :p

Haha not letting it go bro. :)

Had offers ranging from 1400€ - 2000€ !

You guys Need to ask Nivka & therealgoat, lol.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: theREALgoat

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
what was the total cost for this build?

I modded two watches. Each one was about $615 with labor, not including any shipping. If you can do the labor yourself or have someone do it for very cheap you can save yourself some costs.

rampage456

Horology Curious
30/7/19
Correct.

PF: Case, bracelet, movement
PPF: Dial, hands
Keylog datewheel (PPF)

The upfront cost is a little high, but the payoff is well worth it. :)

do you need to buy 2 watches and swap parts or is there someone that sells the parts required? i know the DW is available by itself. unabnle to locate the rest of the part from the PPF. thanks in advance.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
please provide link. i didnt know they had their own website. thank you.

Hahahahahaha

He's only joking.. there is no such thing.. just buy the two and do the swap.. recently, the TDs are not able to get parts only from factories because of the high demand.. the factories stopped such process.. so the only way is to buy 2 reps and swap them.. then sell the one you don't want for a substantial loss unfortunately. But that's how it works :(

rampage456

Horology Curious
30/7/19
Hahahahahaha

He's only joking.. there is no such thing.. just buy the two and do the swap.. recently, the TDs are not able to get parts only from factories because of the high demand.. the factories stopped such process.. so the only way is to buy 2 reps and swap them.. then sell the one you don't want for a substantial loss unfortunately. But that's how it works :(

thank you. will look into this route but maybe a factory(pf or ppf) will have a perfect one ready for purchase out of the box soon?

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I have been waiting for the perfect rep since 2014. There is no such rep. Every rep will have a flaw.. you can make the flaws less when you swap some parts. But still will have flaws no matter what. Depending on which flaws you're going to accept living with. That's your call..

Reactions: jm_brc_7057