• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
But for someone like you that knows more about it, which one do u personally think is better, the PPF or PF?

Mate, this is a community where people help each other but there's an expectation that new members make an effort, read and learn by themselves. I gave you the links to the threads that will give you all the answers to your questions, so take the time to read and if you have additional questions I'll be happy to answer them if I can. But I'm not gonna do a nice summary if you're not willing to read. In addition, there is no absolute truth, as all reps have flaws. So it's up to you to decide what you can live with and what you can't, my preferences are likely to be different than yours

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Mate, this is a community where people help each other but there's an expectation that new members make an effort, read and learn by themselves. I gave you the links to the threads that will give you all the answers to your questions, so take the time to read and if you have additional questions I'll be happy to answer them if I can. But I'm not gonna do a nice summary if you're not willing to read. In addition, there is no absolute truth, as all reps have flaws. So it's up to you to decide what you can live with and what you can't, my preferences are likely to be different than yours

Thank u for the write up.

Dmed3 do yourself a favor and follow the members recommendations above. It will be the best you can do :)

otherwise you get flamed very quickly over here.

Dmed3

Horology Curious
10/4/19
That dial though!!!! :lovestruck:

20190603-135636-01.jpg

This is a PP-RG PF, right?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Damn This Thread is Slow without the usual suspects posting wrist shots ...

How about more ppf v2 owners post some pics on here... please :) ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Hello guys, I didn't want to make a thread about it.

I have ZF 5167 Aquanaut and 5296 Calatrava. Beside PPF 5711, is there any other good patek rep out there?

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I would also include the 5396G

Thank you as always!

I was reading through the forum and for what they say the only disadvantages are the annual calendar windows/font, I like it anyway.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Thank you as always!

I was reading through the forum and for what they say the only disadvantages are the annual calendar windows/font, I like it anyway.

From experience, it is so small, you won't see this flaw, on the wrist it wouldn't show.. only under a magnifying glass, or here when we zoom in, it shows.. but overall, a great rep.. it's the least Patek rep with complications that shows flaws when worn on the wrist and from a distance.

20170821-182614-01.jpg

Last edited:

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
From experience, it is so small, you won't see this flaw, on the wrist it wouldn't show.. only under a magnifying glass, or here when we zoom in, it shows.. but overall, a great rep.. it's the least Patek rep with complications that shows flaws when worn on the wrist and from a distance.

20170821-182614-01.jpg

Oh man you are a danger to my wallet, just last week I ordered my cf strap for my calatrava and now this haha

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia

20170821-182614-01.jpg

How’s the thickness, boss? Does it wear chunky for a dress watch?

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Oh man you are a danger to my wallet, just last week I ordered my cf strap for my calatrava and now this haha

hahahahahaha, then get ready to get another CF strap for this baby.. mine is dark blue with grey stitching.. looks magnificent on this baby