• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
VuNN7K.jpg

Panerai_Pete_22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/17
correct and correct :D

Fantastic!! I'm now even more excited for the SW200 I have managed to find - and which is on its way to me later in the month :D

Did you have any issues with getting the Gen strap to fit / work with the rep deployant? (if you kept that)?

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Fantastic!! I'm now even more excited for the SW200 I have managed to find - and which is on its way to me later in the month :D

Did you have any issues with getting the Gen strap to fit / work with the rep deployant? (if you kept that)?

in all honesty, I bought it from M2M installed, but from what I heard, it needs minor modifications to be able to install the gen strap. not sure what they are, as I have never took off the gen strap to see what was done to the inserts. the rep buckle is no issue at all..

Reactions: Panerai_Pete_22

Panerai_Pete_22

25/8/17
in all honesty, I bought it from M2M installed, but from what I heard, it needs minor modifications to be able to install the gen strap. not sure what they are, as I have never took off the gen strap to see what was done to the inserts. the rep buckle is no issue at all..

Thanks for the quick reply - and fingers crossed its not much re: the modifications. Once i've got used it in hand - and sourced a suitable strap - i'll post up a "what I did" thread. Cheers.

cicciopasticcio

20/1/19
Melbourne
a bit of a O.T.
how do you guys feel about wearing a 40/50k watch? I’m in my 20s and I should always be on point if I rock up with a watch that cost twice the price of my car ahah