• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
PJkS0.jpg

PJ9lU.jpg

PJob8.jpg

Jean_Paul_Belmondo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/6/17

I've read somewhere on an old thread that your watch-smith costume made the dial for you on this specified model, if that's true can you make a thread about this model with further information, i would really appreciate it and i bet there are more people on the forum would also want to know more about this.
Thank you Godfather for all the contribution you have made on the patek section, I've learned way more things from your posts than I've learned from patek boutiques.

Reactions: d3xophen

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I've read somewhere on an old thread that your watch-smith costume made the dial for you on this specified model, if that's true can you make a thread about this model with further information, i would really appreciate it and i bet there are more people on the forum would also want to know more about this.
Thank you Godfather for all the contribution you have made on the patek section, I've learned way more things from your posts than I've learned from patek boutiques.

hey buddy sorry for the late reply, I was traveling on business.. by the way I do have an old thread that slipped way down on the list for the 5975P :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ograph-5975p-–-limited-edition-175th-annive

you can have a look as I have taken the liberty of updating it today to cover the whole process from beginning to end :matty: