• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I think Patek Philippe lovers on this forum also deserve to enjoy each other's wristies... let's share our passion.. let's see your Pateks!!

PSX_20150617_134435_01.jpg

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Great pictures mate!! I'll be posting ...once I actually get a patek rep!

Reactions: Malik321
D

d4m.test

I've had a 5980 and my gf wears an aquanaut, and I would love to have more Pateks but

A good nautilus seems so hard to find! Someone end the madness and point me in the right direction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: swordfish_77

NateOC

Known Member
10/6/13
I've had a 5980 and my gf wears an aquanaut, and I would love to have more Pateks but

A good nautilus seems so hard to find! Someone end the madness and point me in the right direction!

Probably the miyota with 21j hands is your best choice. Correct me if I am wrong.

D

d4m.test

Yes that would seem to be the best one but I don't mod or change anything so I would have to find one as is!

If only they made slimmer 5980s

NateOC

Known Member
10/6/13
Yes that would seem to be the best one but I don't mod or change anything so I would have to find one as is!

If only they made slimmer 5980s

I would still buy the miyota in your case [emoji6]

CantaffordgenPP

Horology Curious
6/11/15
I would still buy the miyota in your case [emoji6]

I I think there is money to be made in switching hands for sure. I'd pay for the two reps and a service fee for changing the hands in a heart beat. aNd this is coming from a person that has never bought a rep. I have gen RLX, Omega, and JLC but just haven't been able to save the $20k+ for a blue face nautilus yet and I truly love the look more so than the brand; although, I do respect PP as one of the top brands out there but some pieces without major complications are purely priced by the name PP.