• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
d5fc6d666fc485d5ad981146ec5855fa.jpg

I love this watch

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Nice watch, but What's going on with your crown, why is this so much protruding, is it unscrewed ?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Haha, that is the reason why I still keep this watch in my eBay watch list even I very know the seller used a gen pic for at least one of their listings photos.

The one shown on the photo is gen ( on some photo it is a patek catalogue photo), you won't get such watch for 70 euros unfortunately....

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
This doesn't get a lot of wrist time for me, but it is one of my favorites. Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my little brother's funeral, and, because of this wonderful hobby and this amazing site, I can remember and honor him in a unique way by wearing a watch with his birth year and death year on it. Even if I wanted to spend the money on a gen, I would never feel comfortable wearing it, so I really appreciate that these exist and are of a decent enough quality to enjoy wearing and using.

Sorry to hear about your brother buddy. I'm glad you get the opportunity to process your grief in this way.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Great watch! What is the case size and the specs?

That is one of the old ST19s. Unfortunately they do not make them anymore, which is such a shame. It is unmodded.

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
ZF aquanaut is the one to get. Nice even lume application between dial and hands. Looks great @earthquakeweather72

I got my ZF calatrava on for gardening lol. Why not !

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Lovely!

Thanks and Enjoy!

Reactions: mech500