• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
c4fca51efa7fff0c12f1b333481d7f01.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Today, wearing my new to me peggy modded 3kf 5711 (buff dial). Found some very minor smudges. As a tip, i use play-doh to remove as if it were watch makers' clay (metal parts only).
Put some locktight on loose pins if any, try to center pins as much as possible.
nice big gasket on the screwdown case back.... added a pinch of silicone grease, seems to be water proof for sink diving

Also silicone grease on the rotor which seems to silence it well. did this on my 15202 too.
Using duck tape to unscrew back so i dont scratch it with my case back tool (which happens a lot) very experienced Ex-Rolex noob here.

6.25" wrist

jMUip5.jpg

Last edited:

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
was wondering how you guys flex those pateks daily, totally miss this sticklied thread in tapa/browser as the bumps are lowkey.

Shall we request a 'UNsticky' so it gets bumped into the regular feed?

Raddave trailboss99 please can we unsticky this thread? patek section is alive at the moment

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
was wondering how you guys flex those pateks daily, totally miss this sticklied thread in tapa/browser as the bumps are lowkey.

Shall we request a 'UNsticky' so it gets bumped into the regular feed?

Raddave trailboss99 please can we unsticky this thread? patek section is alive at the moment

you want if UN stickied for Tapa ? ummmmm no.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
you want if UN stickied for Tapa ? ummmmm no.

unrelated to tapa. IMO, stickied threads gets lost in the user inferface (UI) whereas threads that float will get pushed to the top each time someone post. Stickied subjects tend to be references and not daily updates. Pretty please :thumbup:

*In the AP section the wrist-check thread floats and gets plenty post.

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
unrelated to tapa. IMO, stickied threads gets lost in the user inferface (UI) whereas threads that float will get pushed to the top each time someone post. Stickied subjects tend to be references and not daily updates. Pretty please :thumbup:

*In the AP section the wrist-check thread floats and gets plenty post.

Getting a thread stickied is like a bage of honor , i dont want to ruin that , plus with it stickied , its already at the top , and there is an indicator which shows when there is now post which you havent read

so once again no

Reactions: ck7747

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
see the blue box ?

2022-02-10-10-59-51-Patek-Philippe-Replica-Watch-Info.png

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
looks great ! where did you source that rm30? if you don’t mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry there is no Rm 30. There is Rm10 from Aliexpress. Very thick 16.5mm. But great date wheel. Proof they could have done a really good rm10 if they wanted to.

I was going to buy rm10 last year when price was 125k. Put myself for waiting list on Rm30. But dealer said priority to precious metals only. Waiting list is a few years and I couldn't even make it on it anymore.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk