Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPF NAUTILUS BLUE DIAL V1

Comment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Marbella View Post

Any day is a joggers day.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

No love for pateks ?!

Would love to see some more wristshots - especially of some 5980 reps

Comment

No love for pateks ?!

Would love to see some more wristshots - especially of some 5980 reps

I think BP ruined the love for their 5980 reps with the rattly bracelets, tacky decoration and thickness like a chunky burger hehe

other wise you are right - the 5980 is an underrated reference for bigger wrists while being a bit controversial towards the original ultra thin concept of a nautilus.

The new gen world timer got also a bit weird proportions...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

I think BP ruined the love for their 5980 reps with the rattly bracelets, tacky decoration and thickness like a chunky burger hehe

other wise you are right - the 5980 is an underrated reference for bigger wrists while being a bit controversial towards the original ultra thin concept of a nautilus.

The new gen world timer got also a bit weird proportions...
                  I'm still holding on to BP V.1 undecorated (was one of the lucky ones to snatch it when it first came out). The closest you would get to the gen when it comes to thickness and overall look.. especially after modding the chrono hand and making it the same silver colour as the gen

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Godfathar View Post
                    I'm still holding on to BP V.1 undecorated (was one of the lucky ones to snatch it when it first came out). The closest you would get to the gen when it comes to thickness and overall look.. especially after modding the chrono hand and making it the same silver colour as the gen
                    Good old times hehe

Awesome piece! I was following the process of modding with interest back then when you posted about it.

The mod really enhances the beauty and concept of different finishes to complete a visual appearance like seen on not too many other watches.

Lucky you
                    Last edited by BIONONE; 28-06-19, 20:16.

Comment

True.. good old times indeed.. when a Chrono Nautilus was $400 and we were complaining that the prices were too high.. hahahahaha.. I'm thankful that I got both the steel and the RG V.1.. and both are keepers after modding them.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfathar View Post
                        .. and both are keepers after modding them.
                        But why ? You already have the rg 5711 with gen dial, so you should pass both 5980s to me lol

Very nice pp collection mate

Comment

Originally posted by maison888 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Very nice pics, what model is that?

Comment

But why ? You already have the rg 5711 with gen dial, so you should pass both 5980s to me lol

Hahahahaha.. I'm keeping them as the price of the gens is going up, those modded V.1s has to also sour

Comment

They're yours at same percentage premium the gen goes for.
                              So take stock rep price, multiply it by x % (in this case about 50%) and offer it to
                              Godfathar

If this helped, I'm expecting a fair share in this too for acting as your advisor.So take stock rep price, multiply it by x % (in this case about 50%) and offer it to

Last edited by QueTip; 28-06-19, 22:40.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                              RM#1:
                              I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post

Very nice pics, what model is that?
                                That is a ZF sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X