• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Dial, hands and datewheel are definitely gen. So I am inclined to say totally gen.
But I am doing a franken with everything gen except for movement and bracelet so everything is possible...

Well seen. Yes it’s a complete gen. I’ve dropped it at the AD to get it verified though.
Yeah I saw your project. It’s really interesting. That’s the thing. Anything is possible. So I want to be sure.
What about the bracelet. How did you get that in rep? What would a gen bracelet cost you.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Well seen. Yes it’s a complete gen. I’ve dropped it at the AD to get it verified though.
Yeah I saw your project. It’s really interesting. That’s the thing. Anything is possible. So I want to be sure.
What about the bracelet. How did you get that in rep? What would a gen bracelet cost you.

I got the braclet from a bp 3800 rep and amazingly it fits the gen case and the gen clasp (with some mods).
I am happy like that, I will make it professionally polished though.
The most difficult part now is to fit the gen hands and datewheel in the 324 3kf movement and to fit the movement in the case.

Reactions: BIONONE

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I got the braclet from a bp 3800 rep and amazingly it fits the gen case and the gen clasp (with some mods).
I am happy like that, I will make it professionally polished though.
The most difficult part now is to fit the gen hands and datewheel in the 324 3kf movement and to fit the movement in the case.

Sounds like a difficult task. I’m not sure if you can fit it in the case of the 3800 which is much smaller. The diameter of the cal 330 and 335 SC for the Nautilus 3800 is 26mm. The
caliber 324 is 27mm. But fingers crossed!

I didn’t know the BP bracelet could be modded to fit the gen case/clasp. It’s good I’m getting my watch checked authenticated. You can’t trust the pre-owned dealers Blindly.

Last edited:

RikonJJ

Known Member
18/7/20
UK
3e9067e967b738c827a03e94af26dacf.jpg

Enviado 从 mio iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Is this a rep of a real ceramic model?

Reactions: Djsani26

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Is this a rep of a real ceramic model?

There is no genuine ceramic patek.

There are only after market versions with cerakote coating on top of the steel to make it look like ceramic and mimic some of the surface characteristics such as scratch resistance - of course a coating is not entirely comparable to a full ceramic part.

To my knowledge there is no full ceramic patek - not a gen nor rep. Correct and enlighten me if i‘m wrong :)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057