• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
W
fa9e5cbf90da9a1765e0c1cdb78c4da2.jpg

013aca9dd68b7fbebeb346485d19a83a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Wow buddy! A double-signed Beyer Calatrava. It’s a gen isn’t it?

Nah mate, I wish. This was a Bentima watch that identified as a Patek so I helped them transition, because I’m woke as shit. I bought the watch because the I saw that the case had Calatrava potential.

I scrubbed out the old dial font (damaging the dial paint significantly) and then put on decals that I designed (all the font plus the sectors in the sub seconds)+ bake in the oven. Then I messed up the keyless, so I had to tinker around to seewhat the heck was going on with this AS1525 old movement. Managed to fix it in the end.

I tried to use period correct fonts for Patek and Beyer, but nothing I can do for the inappropriate 12 and 6 style. But that’s something I can live with :)

Reactions: Dmage

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
That is stunning!
Forgive me I’m new to the Patek thread (recovering longtime Panerai addict), but is that a white ceramic Nautilus and what is it’s proper name?
Thanks!

Patek Switch edition.

Enviado 从 mio iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
That is stunning!
Forgive me I’m new to the Patek thread (recovering longtime Panerai addict), but is that a white ceramic Nautilus and what is it’s proper name?
Thanks!

Patek Swatch Edition

Enviado 从 mio iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Nah mate, I wish. This was a Bentima watch that identified as a Patek so I helped them transition, because I’m woke as shit. I bought the watch because the I saw that the case had Calatrava potential.

I scrubbed out the old dial font (damaging the dial paint significantly) and then put on decals that I designed (all the font plus the sectors in the sub seconds)+ bake in the oven. Then I messed up the keyless, so I had to tinker around to seewhat the heck was going on with this AS1525 old movement. Managed to fix it in the end.

I tried to use period correct fonts for Patek and Beyer, but nothing I can do for the inappropriate 12 and 6 style. But that’s something I can live with :)

Yeah I thought so. The case has the Calatrava look but lugs/crown combi was different than anything I’ve seen.

What a fantastic idea and a real connoisseur you are. Beyer vintage Pateks are real popular Amongst collectors. Frequently selling at crazy prices.

Its a marvellous watch. Can’t come anywhere near a gen. So this is the closest it’s possible to get.