• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
9ZAVo.jpg

In love with this thing already.

It's a beauty! Congrats mate.

Djsani26

Patron
Certified
10/7/09
Austria
stanevo6 yes i bealive you that PP runing good. My has a problem rotor is loud i am thinkig t bring it to my friend to check it why is like this beacuse reserve.doesnt work with rotor well. It works lomger just with handwind :(

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
My watchmaker silenced the rotor, than after that the rotor was not able to wind the watch properly. So he made a little adjustment again and now it winds perfect and still silence. (did not know what he did though)
But you must know, the rotor only winds the watch in one direction so you need allot of wrist action and you must ware it all day and evening long. If I don't do that she will stop too.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Cheers mate! I'm hoping they come back into production so that I can experiment on the other map versions ;)

I’m also waiting. They are not in production. We can hope it’s because they’re planning to release an updated version. I would really to add a Patek Philippe world timer to my collection.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I’m also waiting. They are not in production. We can hope it’s because they’re planning to release an updated version. I would really to add a Patek Philippe world timer to my collection.

They are? Which factory released it in the first place would like to know more.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
They are? Which factory released it in the first place would like to know more.

I don’t know the factory mate. But Fat Panda had them before. But he hasn’t had them for some months now. I asked in September or October I think. He was waiting for the movement to be restocked back then. Last week he told
m1994 he can’t get them anymore, they are sold out.

Reactions: XLR8R

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I don’t know the factory mate. But Fat Panda had them before. But he hasn’t had them for some months now. I asked in September or October I think. He was waiting for the movement to be restocked back then. Last week he told
m1994 he can’t get them anymore, they are sold out.

Interesting… It would be awesome to see if FLF released this one that would be immediate buy.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Interesting… It would be awesome to see if FLF released this one that would be immediate buy.

You are right !! FL factory should make it with real enamel. Like they made the Patek 5089G I hope they do it. That would be awesome.

Last edited:

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK

Hmmm then it might be the 5231. I prefer the aesthetic of the 5131.