• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Phillipe Nautilus

Micky Blue Eyes

Looking Around
21/4/14
Hi everyone. I have only just discovered this forum and therefore a brand new memeber.

Some years back I bought a Patek Phillpe watch from a site called wwss.cc and I must say the watch I received was excellent.
I understand they are no longer in business!
I have tried with out success (& come across scams) to find a dealer that can provide a top quality Patek watch, ie: "What you see is what you get" Can anyone recommend a dealer please?

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
You're probably going to get flamed for asking this...
Try going through this forum and read all you can. You'll find your answer and much, much more.

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
All of the dealers in the trusted dealer section of this site have been endorsed by some of the people here. They can all get the same reps; so, if there is a good rep of the watch you want, they can get it.

edetroit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/13
Hi everyone. I have only just discovered this forum and therefore a brand new memeber.

Some years back I bought a Patek Phillpe watch from a site called wwss.cc and I must say the watch I received was excellent.
I understand they are no longer in business!
I have tried with out success (& come across scams) to find a dealer that can provide a top quality Patek watch, ie: "What you see is what you get" Can anyone recommend a dealer please?

I used to buy from wwss.cc .They are still around http://www.iswss.co But after coming across the the fantastic RWI forum you will find there are better dealers, better service at half the price.