• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who ordered from BUFF reseller 98Studio and not got replied please come in

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I got a reply today also.

He said he was sick.

“Back to work now”

Let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vanzhulik

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Update: yes he replied to all everyone today, because i used a way to force him to reply and hopefully ship out our orders. I do not wish to share the communication, but at least it worked.
now if you have order a watch from him, he confirmed that he still does not have any 3k watches after 4months. So if you are worried that he will ghost again, change your order to parts only or ask for full refund now.

At last, I personally do not believe he was sick and in hospital. Since he ghosted on most memeber from beginning of may, and he did update his account till 31 may. So i would warn anyone not to buy from him until some member here confirm receiving their order.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
There’s a guy on repgeek who sent him 16k ..... no reply.

Seems like he’s sent out a few watches to build trust and now has gone AWOL after taking larger orders.

Argh,

actually i read 1 DOT 6 (1.6) k on Repgeek....16 k is an outrageous amount of money !!!!!

I sincerely hope it to be 1.6 k....

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Update: yes he replied to all everyone today, because i used a way to force him to reply and hopefully ship out our orders. I do not wish to share the communication, but at least it worked.
now if you have order a watch from him, he confirmed that he still does not have any 3k watches after 4months. So if you are worried that he will ghost again, change your order to parts only or ask for full refund now.

At last, I personally do not believe he was sick and in hospital. Since he ghosted on most memeber from beginning of may, and he did update his account till 31 may. So i would warn anyone not to buy from him until some member here confirm receiving their order.

Not to everyone, he still didn’t reply to me :(

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Not to everyone, he still didn’t reply to me :(

Let's suppose he was really sick and needs some time to reply to all. In my case it turned out there had been a mistake in my address (confirmed) and my package is being returned. He promised me he'd re-ship it once he receive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vanzhulik

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
98 studio is the Buff i am referring to. We need to stop his business on here. So no more member loss their money

You are referring to the Buff reseller 98studio - lets be clear on that so people don't get confused about who is and isn't delivering.

Thread title changed.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I got a valid tracking number today, so looking more positive at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
He seems more responsive now, but I do feel that he is not looking for any more new business. So i would sigguest to use another reseller. Since i still do think he is at high risk .

vanzhulik

Known Member
5/8/20
Hi guys,

Count me in.

Ordered BUFF 5711 from 98 Studio by early March, still nothing.

Last edited:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I've ordered 3 shipments from him and received 2.

I am waiting for a Tiffany Nautilus dial, ordered late January 2022.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I've ordered 3 shipments from him and received 2.

I am waiting for a Tiffany Nautilus dial, ordered late January 2022.

If your Tiffany dial hasn't shipped yet then you might ask them to replace it with Buff's latest version of better color.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
If your Tiffany dial hasn't shipped yet then you might ask them to replace it with Buff's latest version of better color.

I'll take anything at this point. May possibly just ask for a different dial, whatever they can get their hands on. I'm overall satisfied with 3KF's dial having lived with it for a bit. I can sell whatever they give me.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
It seems like I’m the only one who is not replying or sending my orders, neither a refund :(

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
It seems like I’m the only one who is not replying or sending my orders, neither a refund :(

If you are willing to PM me the screenshot of your WeChat profile then I can try to put in a good word for you with Watchbuff. Not sure if they will react even towards me though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompompurin

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I got my tracking a few days ago, the package should arrive tmr or day after.