• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QCs New PPF 5712 Clone

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
This is wrong. The gen 240 has the balance wheel at 9, not six. The watch in your photo is a v1 with the balance wheel at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed…
Micro rotor is at 9 o’clock and balance wheel at 6

Plenty of V1 models would be floating around at dealers for sure. They’d love to be able to get rid of them. Issue is not only the model variation but there is also a significant price difference.

Gen for reference again:

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
That's total bullshit if Andrew did that! He's been in the game for way too long. He KNOWS what the members on this forum want, but still tried to pass a V1? He has been my sole TD for 12 years now and I have never bought from any other TD. Perhaps time to look at some other TDs!!

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I wonder if the color of the moon phases will match the color of the V1 dial

Maybe but not sure because v1 moonphase disc looks dark blue to me and it perfectly matches the v1 dial to my eyes.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
That's total bullshit if Andrew did that! He's been in the game for way too long. He KNOWS what the members on this forum want, but still tried to pass a V1? He has been my sole TD for 12 years now and I have never bought from any other TD. Perhaps time to look at some other TDs!!

He’s also been mine for some years now. I reprimanded it. He told me it was a mistake by a worker. And he’s willing to order the correct one. Let’s choose to believe in good in humans and hope it just was a honest mistake. Which he is willing to sort.

centrum

27/7/14
lol you guys say as if TDs are top notch replica watch service providers. They are not. They just want to sell you overpriced replica watches in English.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Reactions: Richyv

centrum

27/7/14
lol you guys talk as if TDs are top notch replica watch service providers. They are not. They just want to sell you overpriced replica watches in English.

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
Ryan over at InTime is sourcing my V2. Ordered first week of its release in June. Just got notification that QC won’t be ready until July 25th. What are your TDs telling you guys now ?

Anadrol5

14/10/18
lol you guys talk as if TDs are top notch replica watch service providers. They are not. They just want to sell you overpriced replica watches in English.

This is quite correct. In my experience no dealer or TD will go out of their way to make sure that you are a happy customer no matter how long you have been with them or how much you bought from them.

Reactions: Richyv

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Ryan over at InTime is sourcing my V2. Ordered first week of its release in June. Just got notification that QC won’t be ready until July 25th. What are your TDs telling you guys now ?

Same here. Ordered about 10 days ago and Intime tells me QC pics will only be available at the end of July. Let's hope the reason is because PPF is making improvements.

zinduna

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/7/09
I got my QC within days of the order and the V2 shipped last week (from Trusty).

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
lol you guys say as if TDs are top notch replica watch service providers. They are not. They just want to sell you overpriced replica watches in English.

You mean like Rolex, AP, VC, PP grey market dealers…. That will sell you overpriced units in any language ? Lol

All hobbies have a supply/ demand principle. It is what it is. You play you pay.

The reason most of will use a TD is that in 99% of cases you get what you asked for and paid for and at least the prices seem stable across the network at the moment.

its Subjective as to its value to deal with a TD.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Mazzantini

Horology Curious
30/1/16
He wrote the same to me

Mazzantini

Horology Curious
30/1/16
Could we hope that there will be any changes in the next lot? I think not, it would be a bad strategy for the many customers who bought right away. Is there any news?

We will do our best to arrange quality control images as soon as possible.
I don't believe in new changes.

Reactions: SimoneC71

RACSOJR

Horology Curious
18/6/21
We will do our best to arrange quality control images as soon as possible.
I don't believe in new changes.

You don’t believe that there will be new changes or you don’t believe in new changes? Which one is it?

rongxike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/19
Earth

He hold my order of 3KF aquanaut for almost 4 months, and come back with no-stock without an apology. I will never buy from him anymore.