• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QCs New PPF 5712 Clone

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Yes it is a stunning piece.... waiting my QC's from PT... :D Can't wait

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This watch is fire! Well done PPF.
I agree that I would not wear outside due to lifestyle.
but again whats if I die tomorrow. Also can cover it with sleeve. I need this watch added to collection. I love watches.

And I’ll meet noone with this in Genuine:thumbsup:

Reactions: leo6929 and Th4ySoN

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Guys… Like… W T F ???

No one cares what you wear.
And if any snob calls u out f…, so what?

Wear this one with confidence, even people that know PP will have trouble identifying this as a rep.
3yrs ago Bark and Jack made a review of the 5712 and the guy who borrowed him the watch had tattoos, was wearing jeans and a hoodie/jacket, as casual someone can be and the watch works. Is a damn sports masterpiece watch. Not a dress watch at all imo.

So if u wear flip flops like I do, they match with Daytonas platinum (gen) all the time, with my ZF 15500 (with that terrible myiota noise), explorer I and II (16570), 5167….

Nadal always wear his RMs with shorts and trainers… lol
The Ferrari drivers wear it to work…

Commooon lol
Just pull the trigger and stop being annoyed if someone knows u have reps… if is not your AD and u don’t want the hassle of explaining yourself then just wear anything anywhere anytime….

This watch is too good to pass, if PPF gets raided whoever didn’t pull the trigger will be sorry.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guys… Like… W T F ???

No one cares what you wear.
And if any snob calls u out f…, so what?

Wear this one with confidence, even people that know PP will have trouble identifying this as a rep.
3yrs ago Bark and Jack made a review of the 5712 and the guy who borrowed him the watch had tattoos, was wearing jeans and a hoodie/jacket, as casual someone can be and the watch works. Is a damn sports masterpiece watch. Not a dress watch at all imo.

So if u wear flip flops like I do, they match with Daytonas platinum (gen) all the time, with my ZF 15500 (with that terrible myiota noise), explorer I and II (16570), 5167….

Nadal always wear his RMs with shorts and trainers… lol
The Ferrari drivers wear it to work…

Commooon lol
Just pull the trigger and stop being annoyed if someone knows u have reps… if is not your AD and u don’t want the hassle of explaining yourself then just wear anything anywhere anytime….

This watch is too good to pass, if PPF gets raided whoever didn’t pull the trigger will be sorry.

dont call me out ! ............

........ I know Muai Tai, Brazillian Ju Jitzu, and a little thing I like to call "i nailed your mom". I'm so bad ass, there isn't one little kid in any of my karate classes that even wants to spar with me cause i UNLEASH THE FURY! Yeah I've got a small penis and nobody likes me, but I drive a porsche worth more than your LIFE so **** you! Like the other day, I was walking down the street and this little old lady told me she liked my watch, so I said, "What **** you! It's not fake!" So I went into karate mode and SCISSOR KICKED HER IN THE FACE! *WHAM BAM* Then I pulled her up by her hair but her wig came off, turns out she was bald! *GROSS* ******* old people. Then I picked her up by the ears and kneed her in the face muai tai style! *BLADOW* And I was like "That's what you get for walking so slow bitch! AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW MY WATCH IS FAKE, CAUSE IT'S NOT, IT'S A MODDED MBW SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE SUB, AND IT'S REAL! REAL I SAY! IT USES THE SAME MOVEMENT MOST REAL WATCHES DO ANYWAY, IT'S SWISS ETA, IT'S A DIVISION OF SWATCH, PLUS I BOUGHT IT FOR A GOOD VALUE, NOT CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD A REAL ONE CAUSE I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON KARATE CLASSES, SO **** YOU! OH, AND I DRIVE A PORSCHE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!" *KAZAAM* Yeah, I showed her what's what. That's the last time she'll be calling me out on my watch. But I gtg, I'm late for yoga class WHERE I PICK UP CHICKS LIKE YOUR MOM! AMERICA!!! **** YEAH!!!

(repost from classic thread )

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

........ I know Muai Tai, Brazillian Ju Jitzu, and a little thing I like to call "i nailed your mom". I'm so bad ass, there isn't one little kid in any of my karate classes that even wants to spar with me cause i UNLEASH THE FURY! Yeah I've got a small penis and nobody likes me, but I drive a porsche worth more than your LIFE so **** you! Like the other day, I was walking down the street and this little old lady told me she liked my watch, so I said, "What **** you! It's not fake!" So I went into karate mode and SCISSOR KICKED HER IN THE FACE! *WHAM BAM* Then I pulled her up by her hair but her wig came off, turns out she was bald! *GROSS* ******* old people. Then I picked her up by the ears and kneed her in the face muai tai style! *BLADOW* And I was like "That's what you get for walking so slow bitch! AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW MY WATCH IS FAKE, CAUSE IT'S NOT, IT'S A MODDED MBW SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE SUB, AND IT'S REAL! REAL I SAY! IT USES THE SAME MOVEMENT MOST REAL WATCHES DO ANYWAY, IT'S SWISS ETA, IT'S A DIVISION OF SWATCH, PLUS I BOUGHT IT FOR A GOOD VALUE, NOT CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD A REAL ONE CAUSE I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON KARATE CLASSES, SO **** YOU! OH, AND I DRIVE A PORSCHE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!" *KAZAAM* Yeah, I showed her what's what. That's the last time she'll be calling me out on my watch. But I gtg, I'm late for yoga class WHERE I PICK UP CHICKS LIKE YOUR MOM! AMERICA!!! **** YEAH!!!

Cried here lol
(I’m Brazilian and jj black belt lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18

Lmaoooo man this is the funniest shit ever!!!

Reactions: mech500 and RonP

centrum

27/7/14
Some websites say the power reserve doesn't work while others do. Does anyone know if it works?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Some websites say the power reserve doesn't work while others do. Does anyone know if it works?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

The v1 had a fake pr, the v2 is a clone movement so it's supposed to work

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
the blue of the moonphase is the only real issue I personally have. THe darker jtime pics don't show how big the difference is between dial and moonphase.

Reactions: SimoneC71

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
the blue of the moonphase is the only real issue I personally have. THe darker jtime pics don't show how big the difference is between dial and moonphase.

I wonder if the color of the moon phases will match the color of the V1 dial

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS
trustytime just tried to sell me a V1. I ordered a V2. I rejected the QC.

Be aware of this guys. In the V2 the balance wheel has to be at 6!!! Not at 9. The V1 has the balance wheel at 9, that the one with the decorated Miyota.

Very disappointing btw. I’ve been a customer of his from before he was a TD at this forum.

Hopefully an honest mistake

thats_not_funny_guys

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/22
trustytime just tried to sell me a V1. I ordered a V2. I rejected the QC.

Be aware of this guys. In the V2 the balance wheel has to be at 6!!! Not at 9. The V1 has the balance wheel at 9, that the one with the decorated Miyota.

Very disappointing btw. I’ve been a customer of his from before he was a TD at this forum.

This is wrong. The gen 240 has the balance wheel at 9, not six. The watch in your photo is a v1 with the balance wheel at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk