• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QCs New PPF 5712 Clone

Anadrol5

14/10/18
What's taking the outdoor pics so long? I thought it woiuld just be a simple 5 min job?

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
What's taking the outdoor pics so long? I thought it woiuld just be a simple 5 min job?

If you ask a TD for X they will often give you Y. It can take several back and forths to get what you actually wanted. Just the nature of the game.

Reactions: Jaysn0w

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

Mate We’ve been waiting a decade for day light pics from a TD...it’s never happened until now. So yeh, drop Angus a PM and see if you can get him to sort his shot out

Reactions: Tobel

Anadrol5

14/10/18
Are you trying to sell something mate? If you do, no need to rush to gain your post count, take it slowly, unless you want mods to reset your post count. Cheers...

I don't see what the problem is here. He like everyone else here was just expressing his opinion on the watch as he is entitled to. Just because he is a junior member he has to be discreet about it?

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
I don't see what the problem is here. He like everyone else here was just expressing his opinion on the watch as he is entitled to. Just because he is a junior member he has to be discreet about it?

Express his opinion within 1minute in 4 thread that i sub? Well yes of course, he doesnt have to read whats the topic thats been discuss, he can just express without reading it. LOL

Its because i saw it too fast to "express his opinion" then i give him a little suggestion "no need to rush, unless he wants mods to reset his post count"

Last edited:

Jaysn0w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/22
Only thing thats sure that no TD can definitively say this pic i posted is the actual 99% production... almost all TD have indicated pics shown is prototype and subject to "changes".. or else they have not indicated this clause and when asked DM will say 2nd batch will "arrive"

So we all have to wait for "actual" qc pics..

Reactions: mech500

SimoneC71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/22
One thing is clear:

PPF started with the new 5726 and continued with this 5712: blue is identical in the two models.

On Patek Philippe's website in the description of the two models it is said that the color is degrading blue to black.

I'm sure not long ago, before the 5711 was removed from the catalog, the dial was described differently in the 5711-5712 model compared to the blue 5726.

I don't know if Patek has changed anything, but surely FFP has made a precise choice. Now on the Puretime website we can also see a post comparing the colors of 5726 gen and rep

Needless for me to compare colors with models of 5712 from ten and fifteen years ago and the Rep of now. No one has any news about what color is now in 2021-22 production?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
If I read this nonsense one more time, I'm losin it...

Honestly I can't believe how you guys keep perpetuating this. The pinion isn't exactly finished like the gen which is polished at its top but the color is right and can also be found in many gens!

Amen

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
One must admit, that at least in the QC pictures above, the color of the dial does have purple tint to it. Of course as noted, this could be due to lighting and angle as well.

Reactions: RonP