• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DiW 5711 by BUFF (Pics inside)

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

ok guys, some information.

$3.7-4k
It’s a 3KF watch pvd’d and bracelet made to order in NTPT
The dial is also customised to order.
2 weeks for it after 3KF delivery.

any thoughts?

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA

ok guys, some information.

$3.7-4k
It’s a 3KF watch pvd’d and bracelet made to order in NTPT
The dial is also customised to order.
2 weeks for it after 3KF delivery.

any thoughts?

I can report back and review them when I review my orders. I love the look personally. Ballparking 2-4 weeks out at the moment.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I can report back and review them when I review my orders. I love the look personally. Ballparking 2-4 weeks out at the moment.
Wow, you pulled the trigger? For me the dial is not correct or at least it doesn't match with DiW

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
Wow, you pulled the trigger? For me the dial is not correct or at least it doesn't match with DiW

What would you say is incorrect about it? And yea, I pulled the trigger on this a few months ago. Still just waiting for the BUFF dials.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
If you look at DiW's dial the area where you have patek and the DiW printed is flat and raised. The area raised it has rounded corners, it seems like (and I might be wrong) Buff's has a hard corner on his, which is what a gen dial looks like, but not DiW
69fa4bbe15dc7a537ecb658bc08aec94.jpg

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
If you look at DiW's dial the area where you have patek and the DiW printed is flat and raised. The area raised it has rounded corners, it seems like (and I might be wrong) Buff's has a hard corner on his, which is what a gen dial looks like, but not DiW

I’ve asked BUFF for some close ups of the Dial. They sent out several this week already so don’t have any at the moment. Will get a few more in a few days. Will share once I have them.

Reactions: philwongnz

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I’ve asked BUFF for some close ups of the Dial. They sent out several this week already so don’t have any at the moment. Will get a few more in a few days. Will share once I have them.
Yeah that will be great to see some close ups.. My suspicion is they use the existing Nautilus dial and "fill" the DiW area flat for printing. I hope that's not the case as I am looking to get one as well but I got a few watches coming and will get it in a few months time.

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
Yeah that will be great to see some close ups.. My suspicion is they use the existing Nautilus dial and "fill" the DiW area flat for printing. I hope that's not the case as I am looking to get one as well but I got a few watches coming and will get it in a few months time.

Got it, I'll keep you posted when I get the photos.

I'm still going to continue moving forward with it. I think that tell is going to be so tiny and hard to see in person, and also because the dial is so dark. But you have a great eye, my friend!

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Got it, I'll keep you posted when I get the photos.

I'm still going to continue moving forward with it. I think that tell is going to be so tiny and hard to see in person, and also because the dial is so dark. But you have a great eye, my friend!
Thank you! I'm picky and I admit it. But spending $3k on a rep where you can provide direct inputs to the maker I would be a bit more pickier

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
Thank you! I'm picky and I admit it. But spending $3k on a rep where you can provide direct inputs to the maker I would be a bit more pickier

Here go, fresh from BUFF.

Hard to tell, looks like they could be a tad rounded, but doesn't seem exactly like the DiW dial.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Here go, fresh from BUFF.

Hard to tell, looks like they could be a tad rounded, but doesn't seem exactly like the DiW dial.
Thanks for sharing this, yeah.. DiW definitely had a better finish as your can see on the Patek print where it sits right in the middle of the "dip". There's also the DiW print area where it definitely has a wider raised surface for the print.

Tiempofugit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/20
Any idea is a well snowed factory will produce this one for a regular price in a close future ?

phlu

PATRON
4/12/21
USA
As far as I know now, and based on Buff's process I doubt it. It takes a long time to just produce one.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
So anyone has bought one yet? Buff quoted me 20k RMB, which is not cheap but the dial is wrong.. So just wondering has anyone had pulled the trigger.

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
So anyone has bought one yet? Buff quoted me 20k RMB, which is not cheap but the dial is wrong.. So just wondering has anyone had pulled the trigger.

whats BUFFS WECHAT?