• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Phillipe Nautilus 5711, v3 from 3kf

oniongb_97

Horology Curious
27/12/21
Someone on RWI or reddit or something told me that 3KF recently released a new version of the 5711 Patek, also asked hontwatch and he sent me this link: https://a202111041317341460003592.s...1041317341460003592/I202112270004035530001048

Is this true and does anyone have any info about this version? Haven't found any info here or on reddit... Sorry if I did something wrong, first post here.

Skickat från min M2101K9G via Tapatalk

Reactions: _leonardo_

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I don't quite see the difference
shape seems the same to me, same dial with good colour but unfortunately PATEK logo remains a little weakly printed

can't tell if there's any movement change. Did Hont mention anything that would justify calling this a v3 ?

Still a beautiful watch

oniongb_97

Horology Curious
27/12/21
I don't quite see the difference
shape seems the same to me, same dial with good colour but unfortunately PATEK logo remains a little weakly printed

can't tell if there's any movement change. Did Hont mention anything that would justify calling this a v3 ?

Still a beautiful watch
No he didn't, it was someone on reptime who said a couple of weeks ago that 3kf had just released a new version... I asked him what was new and said he had gotten the following text from a td (I'm assuming)

Translation:

Wy-3k Nautilus updated the original version with noiseless engraving.
Detailed upgrade interpretation:
1. Upgrade the movement of all fine engraving words, clear without wear, texture to the extreme.
2. Upgrade automatic sheet, adopt Swiss super precision bearing, the industry's unprecedented installation sheet process. Achieve 100% noise reduction.
3. Original movement, no fake clamping version, no fake balance wheel, no fake ruby. Wy-3k factory complete reproduction of 3.3 mm out of print high-quality 324SC movement.
4.. Upgrade dial dial luminous super bright, and the overall achieve a harmonious and consistent synchronization of brightness.
5. Nautilus classic blue dial, currently improved with the same color as the genuine product, seconds to kill other factory dial details and workmanship.
6. Every watch in the calendar window has been horizontally positioned without deflection.
7. Repeatedly debug the smoothness of head adjustment gear position to the best state. The upgraded version of the grenade adjustment time and chain feel smooth
8. Upgraded the thickness of the entire watch is 8.3mm, which perfectly realizes the thinnest mechanical watch in the whole network, equivalent to the original thickness. Comfortable to wear.
9. Emphasis is placed on the 324Sc movement to adjust the calendar clockwise, that is, from up to down the calendar. Pay attention to discrimination and authentic.
10. Pull the crown in second gear while adjusting the time. The big second hand never stops. And the real thing is the same.
Wy-3k factory produces Patek Philippe 5711 Nautilus, upgrade the original machine noiseless engraving version. In 2021, the Internet dominates the explosion !!!!

When I asked Hont about a v3 3kf he simply said he had it and sent me the album link above...

Tobel

6/7/17
No he didn't, it was someone on reptime who said a couple of weeks ago that 3kf had just released a new version... I asked him what was new and said he had gotten the following text from a td (I'm assuming)

Translation:

Wy-3k Nautilus updated the original version with noiseless engraving.
Detailed upgrade interpretation:
1. Upgrade the movement of all fine engraving words, clear without wear, texture to the extreme.
2. Upgrade automatic sheet, adopt Swiss super precision bearing, the industry's unprecedented installation sheet process. Achieve 100% noise reduction.
3. Original movement, no fake clamping version, no fake balance wheel, no fake ruby. Wy-3k factory complete reproduction of 3.3 mm out of print high-quality 324SC movement.
4.. Upgrade dial dial luminous super bright, and the overall achieve a harmonious and consistent synchronization of brightness.
5. Nautilus classic blue dial, currently improved with the same color as the genuine product, seconds to kill other factory dial details and workmanship.
6. Every watch in the calendar window has been horizontally positioned without deflection.
7. Repeatedly debug the smoothness of head adjustment gear position to the best state. The upgraded version of the grenade adjustment time and chain feel smooth
8. Upgraded the thickness of the entire watch is 8.3mm, which perfectly realizes the thinnest mechanical watch in the whole network, equivalent to the original thickness. Comfortable to wear.
9. Emphasis is placed on the 324Sc movement to adjust the calendar clockwise, that is, from up to down the calendar. Pay attention to discrimination and authentic.
10. Pull the crown in second gear while adjusting the time. The big second hand never stops. And the real thing is the same.
Wy-3k factory produces Patek Philippe 5711 Nautilus, upgrade the original machine noiseless engraving version. In 2021, the Internet dominates the explosion !!!!

When I asked Hont about a v3 3kf he simply said he had it and sent me the album link above...

Got it, thanks for sharing!

oniongb_97

Horology Curious
27/12/21
Got it, thanks for sharing!
Np man, do you know if they fixed the big link bracelet already? Bc it does look better in this album I got sent, right?

Tobel

6/7/17
Np man, do you know if they fixed the big link bracelet already? Bc it does look better in this album I got sent, right?

Yes they did a while back

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
FYI guys I have been waiting for QC pictures from TD for a V2 3k 5711 for over two month, they are not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

Tobel

6/7/17
FYI guys I have been waiting for QC pictures from TD for a V2 3k 5711 for over two month, they are not available.

Have you tried checking with other TDs? I thought they were readily available

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Have you tried checking with other TDs? I thought they were readily available

No becuase I already paid him and I'm used to deal with him, He mentions that only the anniversary 5711 is available.

Tobel

6/7/17
No becuase I already paid him and I'm used to deal with him, He mentions that only the anniversary 5711 is available.

Got it. Hopefully he gets one for you soon

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I went to order one yesterday and was told unlikely to be before CNY, and to wait until factories reopen afterwards.

oniongb_97

Horology Curious
27/12/21

Damn I'm sorry to hear that, I was just about to order one now that I've decided to go with 3kf over PPF...

Reactions: notawatchguy

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Someone on RWI or reddit or something told me that 3KF recently released a new version of the 5711 Patek, also asked hontwatch and he sent me this link: https://a202111041317341460003592.s...1041317341460003592/I202112270004035530001048

Is this true and does anyone have any info about this version? Haven't found any info here or on reddit... Sorry if I did something wrong, first post here.

....the dial from v2 should be "boxed", or not?

jkent83

Certified
3/1/22
Oregon
Interested in seeing what this version looks like. You would have to think that with Patek discontinuing the 5711 there will be a huge increase in demand and hopefully a bunch of updates to the reps.

oniongb_97

Horology Curious
27/12/21
Interested in seeing what this version looks like. You would have to think that with Patek discontinuing the 5711 there will be a huge increase in demand and hopefully a bunch of updates to the reps.

I did order the 3kf v3 from Hont like a week ago for 500$, I will receive qc after Cny...