• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3kf release: 5711 Tiffany edition

mottykytu

4/6/13
Since it is ONE AND ONLY and cost 5 million , it silly to wear this REP, since people will quickly know it is FAKE !

Reactions: EuroTime25

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Since it is ONE AND ONLY and cost 5 million , it silly to wear this REP, since people will quickly know it is FAKE !

Valid point but it depends. I guess you will never wear this watch in the company of those 170 people. This watch is rare as an unicorn (you probably can't even peek at it, Tiffany will privately sell to it's clientale). Given this, probably 99.9% will have no clue (or don't care) about what you are wearing.

All this said, I am with you. I am a firm believer of wearing a rep, the gen of which I can afford.

shirazir

Horology Curious
16/11/16
Guys, don't sweat the details too hard on this one.

It's a nice watch, and if you get it, wear it with pride, but don't assume you're going to be able to pass this off as gen to anyone who knows what it is.

Reactions: Plaasbaas

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

You should take a look in our vintage section and see how many Paul Newman Daytonas are there, or COMEX SeaDwellers, etc. It just doesn’t matter, mate. Wear what you like is the number one rule in this community!

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Funny story, I went into the Tiffany’s boutique in Beverly Hills, I read that they were getting 10 to sell, I asked them to put me on the list for it (I’ve bought my wife a few pieces of jewelry from there), the salesman repressed a laugh and said their list was reserved for their 20 top customers … I should go back in wearing this rep ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Funny story, I went into the Tiffany’s boutique in Beverly Hills, I read that they were getting 10 to sell, I asked them to put me on the list for it (I’ve bought my wife a few pieces of jewelry from there), the salesman repressed a laugh and said their list was reserved for their 20 top customers … I should go back in wearing this rep ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yes, definitely. Walk in with 2 of these on both wrists.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
73fa9ca85e057c4e55923ea29a3f7056.jpg

LEBRON JAMES JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS FEED , he is moving his hand back and forth . Was tough to take a pic of this. But here it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
You should take a look in our vintage section and see how many Paul Newman Daytonas are there, or COMEX SeaDwellers, etc. It just doesn’t matter, mate. Wear what you like is the number one rule in this community!

most people (even frequent customers of Rolex) have no clue what Paul Newman Daytona and Comex mean. But this watch, PP Tiffany, is on news worldwide… From New York to Shanghai, wearing this watch will instantly draw attention.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
most people (even frequent customers of Rolex) have no clue what Paul Newman Daytona and Comex mean. But this watch, PP Tiffany, is on news worldwide… From New York to Shanghai, wearing this watch will instantly draw attention.

Me, walking into a restaurant with my pants in the head will instantly draw attention. We need to realise that to 90% of the people we cross paths daily, watches don’t draw any kind of attention. An Apple Watch will get you more conversation points than any Patek in the vast majority of situations.