• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe’s 5711 Nautilus Watch Returns in Tiffany Blue

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Only 170 of the gens produced, already going at auction for $6mil, easy way to get busted is to rock one of these reps

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Only 170 of these produced, going for $6mil at auction, good luck pulling off this rep

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Only 170 of the gens produced, already going at auction for $6mil, easy way to get busted is to rock one of these reps

But here the question arises. Why would I ever try to pass a rep as Gen. I'll rock this watch because of the color not because I want people to think I Can afford it. Reps are about fun not pulling them off. That is garbage the people on reddit talk about to flex their lifestyle.

Reactions: oniongb_97

champagnesky

28/10/12
The whole gen/rep dilemma is quite irrelevant when it comes to this watch. It’s basically the only watch you can be proud of having a rep if cause the gen is impossible to get anyway. I would def cope the custom dial, it’s a little too expensive though, costing as much as a rep.

champagnesky

28/10/12
The whole gen/rep dilemma is quite irrelevant when it comes to this watch. It’s basically the only watch you can be proud of having a rep if cause the gen is impossible to get anyway. I would def cope the custom dial, it’s a little too expensive though, costing as much as a rep.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
But here the question arises. Why would I ever try to pass a rep as Gen. I'll rock this watch because of the color not because I want people to think I Can afford it. Reps are about fun not pulling them off. That is garbage the people on reddit talk about to flex their lifestyle.

Yeah reps are a billion dollar industry because people want to find watches with the colors they like ????????‍♂️

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: dashindark

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Yeah reps are a billion dollar industry because people want to find watches with the colors they like ????????*♂️

Sent from the RWI App

And or people as myself don't see the point in paying 6mil for steel but happily spend 10k+ for materials like titanium, gold, ceramic which reps just can't mimic and lack in craftsmanship.

Altogether I don't really care if people think my watches are Gen. If I like it and it has a reasonable price tag and is maybe an Investement in my price range I buy it. But this clearly at least for me does not fall under any of these categories. :D

EpicRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/12/20
How would I buy from buff? is he on the forums?

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
IDK if it was already posted but 3kF is already working on the watch and first batches to be ready around Xmas

Reactions: Mercedesslr

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Caseback is being worked on:

jtbaz4.jpg

Not sure if I'll actually get it though. Just the dial and date disc for me!