• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe’s 5711 Nautilus Watch Returns in Tiffany Blue

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Yes . Buyers/auction premium... technically 1 million USD goes to fees and admin cost. Sold for 6.56 mil USA

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Love the dial color, but not too crazy about the black and white hour markers, think it might look better with the classic silver and white. Personally, I think the green one looks better, and that's only 300k-ish... Lol.

Reactions: ssl

Fetty Wap

Looking Around
27/11/21
this is so cool im new to all this rep stuff i came from reddit and you guys are already modding a version of this? cant wait to see it

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
this is so cool im new to all this rep stuff i came from reddit and you guys are already modding a version of this? cant wait to see it

No the Modder "Buff" or factory or what you call it is making a dial as it seems. And maybe 3kf will hop on it before cny.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Does anyone know the turnaround response time with Buff? or his contact? I think I messaged him but not sure. Wanted to grab a dial from him and follow his updates for the tiffany one.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Does anyone know the turnaround response time with Buff? or his contact? I think I messaged him but not sure. Wanted to grab a dial from him and follow his updates for the tiffany one.

His wechat id is watchbuff. He responds fast as he can but usually fast.

Reactions: ssl and Mercedesslr

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Now we have to wait for 3kf to make the watch
with all the writings on the back similar to the gen
and i can order it. Im gonna sit tight until then

Kawaiisan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/20
I don’t like the writings on the back so tbh in this replica I would prefer to just install this buff as a dial as you won’t ever show the back of the watch if you wear them

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
saw this from buff. I think the color difference cannot be simply said as inaccurate. Dial color is dead wrong.

btw the idea that any ordinary man walking on the street wearing a 650k USD watch, rep or gen, is ok is beyond me. Buff really should pay attention to making good dials for something else.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
So only 170 gens produced, so far auctions for $5.5 - $6.5mil, tough to pull of one of these reps and not get busted

Sent from my iPhone using RWI