• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe’s 5711 Nautilus Watch Returns in Tiffany Blue

ssl

Horology Curious
8/8/21
14d30085b845981b56ae73874611766d.jpg

Just released Gen Tiffany 5711....will go to auction at Phillips in NY ... rumors are it will fetch over 1.2 million USD maybe close to 1.8 million USD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t be surprised if it does reach that amount, I saw a dealer reaching out to see if anyone had a gen allocated already as their client was willing to pay $1.5M USD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Ugly ghost white lume, thick DW font, flat baby blue dial...I just don’t see the appeal outside the brand name

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Patek could be onto a marketing winner. color appeal to both sexes. we may find many more women on the forum hunting for these :cool:

remember those chanel j12 ceramic watches. looks hideous these day

Last edited:

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I’m already waiting for one of these. My hope is they can get the color right from the beginning. Seems it should be easier than the sunburst green.

Reactions: seanizcool

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Like i said earlier the color debate is gonna linger on and on and on for the next 2 years lol , get the watch, get the BUFF dial and get the mods and enjoy it . BUT..... i do watch the tiffany and co sign to 90+% close to gen or i wont buy it

Reactions: Mercedesslr

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
the biggest tell is a wearer‘s social status. The gen is now being sold at close to 1 million US dollars.

Reactions: nunyabusiness

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Like i said earlier the color debate is gonna linger on and on and on for the next 2 years lol , get the watch, get the BUFF dial and get the mods and enjoy it . BUT..... i do watch the tiffany and co sign to 90+% close to gen or i wont buy it

Your completely right about the color debate. I think in the end since its so rare if the color seems more or less close people will be happy with it. The chances of seeing a gen in person for most are slim to none.

Reactions: krkqm2008

internet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Germany / NRW
Die schneeweiße Lume stört mich etwas, aber ansonsten ist es die perfekte Sommeruhr. Man darf nur keinem Kenner begegnen. ????

ssl

Horology Curious
8/8/21
Jomashop has a gen listed for $2.5M USD. This is certainly the most hyped piece the watch world has seen in a really long time.

sscarm

Certified
27/10/21
Your completely right about the color debate. I think in the end since its so rare if the color seems more or less close people will be happy with it. The chances of seeing a gen in person for most are slim to none.

Yep, basically the green Nautilus but even more limited. Chances of seeing one IRL will be very slim, so people will be happy even if it does not fully have the right colours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercedesslr

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
the biggest tell is a wearer‘s social status. The gen is now being sold at close to 1 million US dollars.

This probably will be it. But I don't care. I'll flex it like I have it even though everybody knows I don't :D.
Jk for me collecting reps is just having fun with them. And I gotta say I love it when people gasp at 100k plus reps if I tell them what the Gen would cost. The face of disbelief is priceless :D