• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About movement 3KF 324

jacquy

26/9/18
I would like to know if other buyers have had the same problems.
I feel the latest KF324 clone movements,I buy are of very poor quality. I only have issues with this movement. The firsts I bought looked a lot better to me. Looks like the quality has been reviewed at the decline.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
please explain. exactly which part or parts have failed? did something in your watch break?

Reactions: flex

jacquy

26/9/18
What about the movement makes you think the quality has declined?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The movements arrive with broken components or break very quickly. My watchmaker sees a big difference with the previous movements. Personally I will not buy their model again for the moment, until they ask themselves the right questions. If there is a problem (and they will be there without a doubt) it's $ 500 for the trash.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
jacquy which components broke in your watch? there was another thread where someone had a loose screw running around in the movement that eventually jammed/broked something. the weakness seems to be the stem that breaks in the same position

unless people have the same part breaking, you could just be unlucky to have got a lemon. when i asked a TD to get me a part from 3K i was told they do not sell parts and send the complete movement back to the movement factory. tell your TD the issue you have and see what they can do for you.

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

jacquy

26/9/18
That's right, I have already returned a movement for a part that arrived broken, but I bought 2 more watches with this movement, all of them have problems, according to my watchmaker the quality has dropped sharply since the raids.

r3plik4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/21
jacquy which components broke in your watch? there was another thread where someone had a loose screw running around in the movement that eventually jammed/broked something. the weakness seems to be the stem that breaks in the same position

unless people have the same part breaking, you could just be unlucky to have got a lemon. when i asked a TD to get me a part from 3K i was told they do not sell parts and send the complete movement back to the movement factory. tell your TD the issue you have and see what they can do for you.

That might be me. Thread detailing my unfortunate journey all covered here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-project/page2

That said, I got the watch in mid 2021 this year, before all the rumoured raids and the possibly resulting drop in quality in the assembly of the movement / parts. I cannot say for sure that the stem was the root cause of this. All I can say is that legend basically saved the watch and did a bloody good job in refinishing it to gen specs as much as possible.

Last edited:

jacquy

26/9/18
That might be me. Thread detailing my unfortunate journey all covered here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-project/page2

That said, I got the watch in mid 2021 this year, before all the rumoured raids and the possibly resulting drop in quality in the assembly of the movement / parts. I cannot say for sure that the stem was the root cause of this. All I can say is that legend basically saved the watch and did a bloody good job in refinishing it to gen specs as much as possible.

Thanks for the update