• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
please ask her to show you more dates like 22, 30, 8, 18. want to see if number sit central, left, right.

Agree.. they won’t be perfect but hopefully be close enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
please ask her to show you more dates like 22, 30, 8, 18. want to see if number sit central, left, right.

Agree.. they won’t be perfect but hopefully be close enough

I will make sure to do that. So I’ll ask for
-12 o clock markers
-324 base plate
-22, 30, 8 and 18 to see if they sit central, left or right

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
if that is indeed a peggy dw and not a 3k, then it's THE ONE to have. looks perfectly centered and nice weight. congrats

It’s inconsistent - some are good, some are a little off and some can be more off than tolerable. So, important to QC.

Last edited:

peapods2

Known Member
14/7/12
It’s inconsistent - some are good, some are a little off and some can be more off than tolerable. So, important to QC.

How long did it take from ordering to get your QC pics from Peggy?

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
How long did it take from ordering to get your QC pics from Peggy?

It depends based off of my experience. When initially I was getting the green I got the QC in 2 days. When the error of misunderstanding happened it’s now taken about a week. I should get my QC today from what I was told yesterday.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Just got my QC photos and couldn’t have asked for a better one. Everything seems spot on. Thank you everyone for your help.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
:thumbsup: that date wheel!!! will order one from peggy now. thanks for posting up.

12 marker looks fine. the think 3k date font and left justified buff font would be a bigger tell.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I did a very simple mod on the 3k, and the bezel looks way better already. In real life it looks good. Just use a dry polish cloth and go around the edge of where the brush and mirror meet. That will give that polish line of the bezel as gen.

Can you show us please?