• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Peggy isn’t a TD here on the forum. Mikey (mikey datewheel) introduced me to Peggy.

Feel free to PM me if you need her WhatsApp.

Thanks for this info. Is she also a watchmaker/modder, for example does she also service/re-finish 5711?

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
You can order from Peggy. Competitive price for 3kF v2 + Buff dial + Buff hands + Choice of buff or her own datewheel (buff datewheel for non-anniversary version often left aligned in the 20’s.. so, hers is better for it). It’s about $1,250 and she takes PayPal.

I just placed an order too - waiting to receive the watch. Here’s a video of the watch she sent me on WhatsApp: https://ufile.io/dep2qr9r

thanks for uploading the vid. how does she keep the second hand from moving?
did you have to send a 3k watch to her, or she orders it for you. how did you handle the QC for the fat link issue?

chinese peggy on insta? was also introduced by mikey and found her to be reliable. her prices are slightly higher than buff, worth it for english and accept ppal.

i do agree with you, the Buff's anniversary font for the green and tiffany dial. Peggy's date wheel for the aquanaut and blue 5711. numbers greater than 19 looks better aligned on peggys date wheel. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWTVsGJJoSx/

Last edited:

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
thanks for uploading the vid. how does she keep the second hand from moving?
did you have to send a 3k watch to her, or she orders it for you. how did you handle the QC for the fat link issue?

chinese peggy on insta? was also introduced by mikey and found her to be reliable. her prices are slightly higher than buff, worth it for english and accept ppal.

i do agree with you, the Buff's anniversary font for the green and tiffany dial. Peggy's date wheel for the aquanaut and blue 5711. numbers greater than 19 looks better aligned on peggys date wheel. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWTVsGJJoSx/

She arranged the base watch and did everything.
She is using 3kF v2 now, so, no fat link issue. She will send you QC photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
brother, this is why I always go with the "yes I spend 1-2M/year in jewelry with tiffany" card --so no one finds it suspicious I got a green dial for retail.

I go to try this brother, so far I'm only buying stuff for the wife and daughter but the digits in the receipts are not long enough :wacko:

Reactions: brane

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I just placed an order too - waiting to receive the watch. Here’s a video of the watch she sent me on WhatsApp: https://ufile.io/dep2qr9r

Oh wow this is gorgeous. How long was the process between the time you paid and the time the watch was shipped with the dial and DW installed?

Thanks

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Oh wow this is gorgeous. How long was the process between the time you paid and the time the watch was shipped with the dial and DW installed?

Thanks

Paid on Dec 22
Shipped on Jan 4 via UPS
Expect to receive it next week but let’s see with all the holiday parcel backlog

Reactions: SuperLory

Tobel

6/7/17
Paid on Dec 22
Shipped on Jan 4 via UPS
Expect to receive it next week but let’s see with all the holiday parcel backlog

Very nice. Crossing fingers that you receive it quickly :)

srhoque

28/11/18
She arranged the base watch and did everything.
She is using 3kF v2 now, so, no fat link issue. She will send you QC photos.

Thank you for connecting me with Peggy!! Very easy to deal with, speaks English, takes paypal and provides discount (if you mention you know whom ;))

I just ordered the 3K v2 with BUFF Blue dial/hands and Peggy's datewheel. Expecting QC soon, fast shipping via UPS in 2 days.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Thank you for connecting me with Peggy!! Very easy to deal with, speaks English, takes paypal and provides discount (if you mention you know whom ;))

I just ordered the 3K v2 with BUFF Blue dial/hands and Peggy's datewheel. Expecting QC soon, fast shipping via UPS in 2 days.

Awesome! Glad I could be of help :)

Reactions: Lariram

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Buff hands are better than 3kf hands?

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
Paid on Dec 22
Shipped on Jan 4 via UPS

Feel free to share the pictures and videos.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I pulled the trigger and bought a Peggy green dial watch. Will post pics once I get it. I’m hoping it’s accurate ????????

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Buff hands are better than 3kf hands?

Yep, by a lot. I got a photo comparison between 3kf and buff form our buff supplier in China, and the 3kf shape is slightly off. Overall finishing is also better on the buff, but they would still need a refinish imo.

Reactions: grillbrill