• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Saw this pop up on r/reptime that there is a new modder or factory doing what looks to be new dials for the 5711. This has a bit more of the greenish hue, which I believe was done for a few years on the non-box logo. However I am having a hard time finding a gen photo that matches this exact hue. If anyone has more information on if this is a dial-only factory or any other photos, please share!

Indices are rounded as well, but I need better quality photos before I make any definitive judgement if they are better or not.

jO7Zi8.jpg

jO7jCK.jpg

jOvgVR.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Translate Buff 5711 gradient blue substitute disc, no need to change ppf and 3K nails, standard Swiss super luminous nails, the overall texture of the disc surface is round and silky, the radiation pattern is more delicate and bright, every level is controlled, and the yield is extremely low , And buy and cherish.
1043c4e117e972c7a15f72a5a9261e97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
it's very hard to judge on that pic. the way it reflects light makes it very hard to understand what's going on on that dial.

the pic posted here from repworld might give a better idea because the dial looks to be more mat rather than glossy in the first two photos

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This look new maker but no information what movement, I don’t know if they sell parts only.

Tobel

6/7/17
Curious to see better pictures but at first sight I'd say that the greenish tone - to your point - was closer to one of the types of pre 2019 non boxed logo dials, whereas this one is the boxed logo, and the markers seems overly rounded.

But I'd love to be wrong ;)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
The other pics from that post (thanks RepWorld):

jOEoTR.jpg

jOEmqL.jpg

Look at the indices though... instead of being smooth, it almost looks like there is a 'step' up to the lume... which isn't good for me.
jOEiDQ.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think this new maker just ask any TD may know.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I like this dial albeit its green tint a bit too much to my taste in the OP's pictures. I might buy it if it could be available at a reasonable price.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Real life pictures would be nice. At some light position dial looks like zf 5712 when advertised.

I’d like to see the back of the dial. But I’m assuming the feet are for the 324sc

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Seems like this BUFF is using 3KF old leftover v1 cases with incorrect long endlinks. Look at the horrible cut between the crown lugs. Hope they do dials only then.

Last edited:

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I know one of their people. They sell only parts not watches. They mod watches though. I just bought a bold letter datewheel from them. Hopefully they can have more dials made especially for aquanaut. They have dials for Daytonas too.

Reactions: KilltheDeath

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I know one of their people. They sell only parts not watches. They mod watches though. I just bought a bold letter datewheel from them. Hopefully they can have more dials made especially for aquanaut. They have dials for Daytonas too.

How can one contact with them? Do they directly provide their service for anyone or only through dealers? I don't use WeChat.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
How can one contact with them? Do they directly provide their service for anyone or only through dealers? I don't use WeChat.

Direct service through WeChat. I bought from him because we live in the same city so the shipping is fast. I don’t need their service since I have my own modder and I need my modder to do a few complex tasks for a cheap price.

btw buff can swap balance wheels as I saw them did the swap for cal.925/938, but I am not sure if they can do a balance wheel modification for high level mat such as AP3120. Just FYI.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Direct service through WeChat. I bought from him because we live in the same city so the shipping is fast. I don’t need their service since I have my own modder and I need my modder to do a few complex tasks for a cheap price.

btw buff can swap balance wheels as I saw them did the swap for cal.925/938, but I am not sure if they can do a balance wheel modification for high level mat such as AP3120. Just FYI.

Thanks. Do they provide service to customers outside their country? I'm only interested in their 5711 dial atm. Can you publicly or privately provide me with their contact data? Can they read and text in English?