• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711/1R PPF V4

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Kid,
(1) we are not allowed to post QC photos here.
(2) don't worry about the details. Ask yourself if you can pull off wearing a $265,000 watch. Do you drive the latest Lamborghini or Bentley, one that's a couple of years old, or what?

The biggest tell of a replica is the wearer. I'm close to 64 years of age now, own a million dollar home in one of the nicest areas of California, have a classic car collection, but I could not pull of even a stainless steel Patek,let alone one is solid gold. Your mileage may vary . . .

Apniceguy

3/3/20
No such combination in original watch.
white dial comes only with yellow gold watch.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Kid,
(1) we are not allowed to post QC photos here.
(2) don't worry about the details. Ask yourself if you can pull off wearing a $265,000 watch. Do you drive the latest Lamborghini or Bentley, one that's a couple of years old, or what?

The biggest tell of a replica is the wearer. I'm close to 64 years of age now, own a million dollar home in one of the nicest areas of California, have a classic car collection, but I could not pull of even a stainless steel Patek,let alone one is solid gold. Your mileage may vary . . .

Partly agree, I too am very fortunate and have the large house, a villa in southern Spain, nice cars etc but and it’s a big BUT how many people actually know what the watch is let alone how much they are worth ….. doubtful anyone you’ll come across…… and if you do come across suck folk they’ll most likely think it’s gen anyway as after all your doing what they are doing, stopping in the same hotels, eating at the same restaurants etc

I wore my rose gold one and steel around the pool at a very nice hotel in the south of France that costs more for a week than most people would spend in a few years on holidays, there were other 5711’s round the pool in other guises, no idea if they were gen or rep and to be honest I didn’t really care we were all just going about our days chilling, swimming etc

Bottom line if you like it wear it sunshine

Reactions: sunrayminor

suchness

Known Member
17/12/15
watch looks classy - fantasy or not. definitely yg... regarding pulling it off, many of my close friends are billionaires and they love to rock fake watches lol and if you're carrying confidence or just rocking with this crowd, everyone will believe you anyways. we all dress like bums too lol

Apniceguy

3/3/20
It's rose gold
look at the difference between the rotor to the watch.
also the reference number.

The yg is 5711j