• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek 5320 incoming??

Watyouseek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/21
Saw someone on a different forum who has it, I think they mentioned everything works , but the moon phase is a day/night.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
That lume looks super cruddy

lmao i think the lume is the least of the issues. The month and day font is a little small and doesn't fill up the windows

edit: you're right the dial numerals and hands need reluming, the gen has white lume. Other than the wheels and the lume it looks decent though.

Last edited:

repclouts

21/8/17
Saw someone on a different forum who has it, I think they mentioned everything works , but the moon phase is a day/night.

Is the calendar function monthly (have to reset every month that isn't 31 days) or annual?

Adders

20/3/19
The gen uses a 324SQ movement. Does anyone know how mechanically different this is to the 324SC movement?

Just wondering that given 3KF already has the 324SC repped, is the SQ likely to have been repped too?

repclouts

21/8/17
The gen uses a 324SQ movement. Does anyone know how mechanically different this is to the 324SC movement?

Just wondering that given 3KF already has the 324SC repped, is the SQ likely to have been repped too?

They are vastly different in functionality given the SQ is a perpetual calendar + moonphase. I would be surprised if we get the SQ cloned even though it uses the SC as a base.

https://watchbase.com/patek-philippe/caliber/324-s-c

https://watchbase.com/patek-philippe/caliber/324-s-q

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Is the calendar function monthly (have to reset every month that isn't 31 days) or annual?

There is no rep movement that has cloned an annual calendar functionality yet. So I would be surprised here, its probably push the button every month.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
Nonetheless i will be purchasing it. The gen comes with both open and closed casebacks so hopefully the factory will sell the solid one separately but this is very unlikely.

Solid caseback, relumed dial and plated in white gold would eliminate a lot of flaws on this watch

repclouts

21/8/17
Nonetheless i will be purchasing it. The gen comes with both open and closed casebacks so hopefully the factory will sell the solid one separately but this is very unlikely.

Solid caseback, relumed dial and plated in white gold would eliminate a lot of flaws on this watch

Same probably, especially if it's an annual calendar I would spend a lot modding this cosmetically as this watch really is a grail.

repclouts

21/8/17
There is no rep movement that has cloned an annual calendar functionality yet. So I would be surprised here, its probably push the button every month.

Yeah that was my hunch. Still a definite pick up and mod for me.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
Do you know the case weight of a 5320G gen? Trying to find online to no avail.

no idea lolol but i've worn gen gold pateks and they are hefty. BUT no one is going to call you out on this my friend, this is a patek perpetual calendar with a damn good dial. Also, gold watches on straps are less of an issue than full gold braceleted watches. Enjoy wearing it.

Well unless you're wearing it on the shit strap it comes on. Probably a camille fournet or something custom will do this justice.

Adders

20/3/19
They are vastly different in functionality given the SQ is a perpetual calendar + moonphase. I would be surprised if we get the SQ cloned even though it uses the SC as a base.

https://watchbase.com/patek-philippe/caliber/324-s-c

https://watchbase.com/patek-philippe/caliber/324-s-q

Ah I see. Thanks for the info.

Still a great looking watch and I’ll probably pick one up. The crown in the picture looks a little off but hopefully its just not fully screwed in.

repclouts

21/8/17
no idea lolol but i've worn gen gold pateks and they are hefty. BUT no one is going to call you out on this my friend, this is a patek perpetual calendar with a damn good dial. Also, gold watches on straps are less of an issue than full gold braceleted watches. Enjoy wearing it.

Well unless you're wearing it on the shit strap it comes on. Probably a camille fournet or something custom will do this justice.

I agree that weight is mainly an issue for metal bracelet reps thats why I was extra curious as the difference could only be 10-30 grams. Ill definitely get a proper strap for it.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20

It is a perpetual calendar movement for starters. There will never be a functioning perpetual calendar rep for obvious reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
It is a perpetual calendar movement for starters. There will never be a functioning perpetual calendar rep for obvious reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Chinese factories can make "1 to 1 best edition in the universe A++++++++++" for Ferrari parts then I think it is safe to assume they are not far behind on doing the same for the perpetual calendars.