• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Supafranken Aquanaut

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I see your VSF subs and whatever noob daytonas at 6x retail pfffft...come back when you can play with the big boy frankens.

Presenting my 1 of 1 le gen d atelier franken aquanaut.

This originally started off as a 3KF aquanaut V1 which i had the dial relumed and movement serviced and case pressure tested. I then got the v2 movement installed along with a case refinish to gen-spec. Now i think I've lost it and decided to pull the trigger on this 2019 gen set package. This thing is basically gen on the dial side.

Specs are as follows:

2019 brand new set:
Dial, Hands, datewheel

The case has been refinished, waterproofed

Movement also has been modified a little to ensure that the date aligns perfectly.

The movement has been serviced and hand finished with beveling on the bridges.

Basically, this girl is gorgeous when you're doing her from in front and behind.

Now for some pics:

j3VUMj.jpg

j3V511.jpg

j3VeHv.jpg

j3VANK.jpg

j3VheR.jpg

j3VH0L.jpg

j3V3PQ.jpg

Some sunlight pics:

j3V3PQ.jpg

j3VzmS.jpg

Some say the 3KF dial is good enough, well I guess if there isn't a gen dial to compare it to:

j3V2t8.jpg

Note that the numerals are much sharper and the white gold surrounds are thinner.
The dial also has a completely different gradient that my shitty iPhone camera cannot pick up. The rep dial has a brown ring in sunlight whilst the gen dial is nearly all grey to the edge when it seamlessly fades to black.

The hands are razor sharp and gorgeous compared to the tinny looking 3k ones. Oh, and the lume matches too......and there's no line at the 5 indice.

The best part is, this set was purchased as a SET. As a consequence, the datewheel fits perfectly and is perfectly aligned. Any seasoned patek enthusiast would know that the date would still be off center even if you get all these gen parts. This is due to the 324 datewheels not matching the dials perfectly unless its from the same batch. Essentially this set is insanely rare even amongst the non-existent stock of patek gen components.

I was going to pick this watch up over drinks with legend but due to some crappy circumstances where we are this couldn't happen. We have to drink the Yamazaki and sake soon bro.

Oh and legend has informed me that the requirements to have one built is:

To be bros with him

Go to ACS barker road (our school) and not some crappy school like dunman high

Have a spotless RWI record

Have $30,000USD in purchase history at le gen d atelier

Make a small deposit of a million dollars in advance

Basically, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT no matter how much wanna pay for it unless it's 1 million USD.

(Okay enough gloating, enjoy the pics and sorry for the dust i actually can't seem to get it off no matter what)

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Oh damn. He really means it when he tells me he’s going full douchebag for a laugh. Way to go brother it’s been very good working with you sir. :legend:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Oh damn. He really means it when he tells me he’s going full douchebag for a laugh. Way to go brother it’s been very good working with you sir. :legend:

I threw in a dunman high reference for a certain someone we know wonder if he'll read this......

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I threw in a dunman high reference for a certain someone we know wonder if he'll read this......

I really doubt it bro. The dumb man is too high to notice anything but clouds and unicorns. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

shortlegs

31/5/19

LOL u ass..

Tanjiro cuts off gyutaro’s head and Inosuke cuts off Daki’s head simultaneously. As they die they start blaming each other

shortlegs

31/5/19
I really doubt it bro. The dumb man is too high to notice anything but clouds and unicorns. :hehehe:

Ha as much as I hate to admit it, nice one..

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Pure watch p0rn Ivan0209, love it.

Made all the filthier by the below statement ;)

"Basically, this girl is gorgeous when you're doing her from in front and behind"

Well wear Sir :_o_:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ha as much as I hate to admit it, nice one..

I swear I’ve recently heard you say something very similar along the lines of that.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Pure watch p0rn Ivan0209, love it.

Made all the filthier by the below statement ;)

"Basically, this girl is gorgeous when you're doing her from in front and behind"

Well wear Sir :_o_:

Oh don’t encourage him. We basically met and spoke this morning and he brashly told me “I’m going to splash this on the forums!” Despite my best efforts to convince him otherwise :legend:

He’s a good guy but sometimes gets confused differentiating between doing someone (or something) from the front or the back. I’ve tried to warn him a few times when I caught him humping the wash basin when he was drunk, only for him to yell at me and tell me to mind my own business. I have the videos but I doubt the Patek section is the appropriate place to post them lol

Reactions: Allure and P..DR..D

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
This is nothing short of an incredible build. Beautiful stuff here, for what fun we can have frankening these reps.