• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Celestial

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Idk if this has been posted already but puretime uploaded 3 new patek celestials and the pics show the stars in static position which means it may not be the crazy second hand disk of the previous version.

j3lGhj.png

j3lRBv.png

j3lNUK.png

j3l7b8.png

If this has the non second hand slaved star disk I'll be all over it. LOVE the micro rotor movement

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Very interesting. I’m going to evaluate this piece in more detail vs gen…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KilltheDeath

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Very interesting. I’m going to evaluate this piece in more detail vs gen…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
If I'm not mistaken this version was actually released a while ago. Just PureTime never hosted it on their site. I believe I have the rose gold version of this one in my watch box.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

DamienV

Known Member
1/3/20
France
If I'm not mistaken this version was actually released a while ago. Just PureTime never hosted it on their site. I believe I have the rose gold version of this one in my watch box.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

You are right, this is the terrible release from last year for which stars look like some kind of skin disease! Maybe a new version of it.

It seems I will stay with the 250'ish $ version a bit more waiting for some factory to get it right with the star pattern.