• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Availability of PANERAI reps during the raids"

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Just got some very sad news from my TD. He thinks, it might take around six months until the VSF-Pams are available again. I hope, he is too pessimistic. At his moment we can only speculate, what this means for the new models. I am not optimistic in this point.

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I got lucky to get 1313 and 1312 just in time ...

What a bad news .. Hope VSF will get back on PAM one day if they survive to all this raid :(

Reactions: JayBee0815

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
Why are they after VSF so hard? Too good? Somebody ought to remind them what a great industry this trade has created for them.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Please, let's discuss philosophy, politics, dialogue between the state and business, and so on, in relation to the rep world in this thread, if suddenly, there at least some theory on this matter was not expressed:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...67-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer

And we will leave this thread for the facts about the current situation regarding the possibility of buying VSF products at the moment, for the guests and inhabitants of this section.

Thank you.

Reactions: vcappp

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Still waiting for my Pam 1313 QC pics from Li, placed order just over a week ago, she said there was a backlog on the 1313, would be a couple of weeks, she can get 1393 too....so she said....as for Noob Sead, Tony, Andrew all say closed UFN. That's as much as I know. Awaiting QC pics for some GF models I ordered from Trusty a week ago, pretty sure they are OK.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Still waiting for my Pam 1313 QC pics from Li, placed order just over a week ago, she said there was a backlog on the 1313, would be a couple of weeks, she can get 1393 too....so she said....as for Noob Sead, Tony, Andrew all say closed UFN. That's as much as I know. Awaiting QC pics for some GF models I ordered from Trusty a week ago, pretty sure they are OK.

Is Li female? lol I always assumed Li was a male name and that Li is a guy but It’s all a guess at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Is Li female? lol I always assumed Li was a male name and that Li is a guy but It’s all a guess at best.

Sorry, from the get go, when I saw Li I assumes female, have since found out its a HE not a SHE but my mind still defaults to female for some reason.......?

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
You can assume all TDs uses alias instead of real names and could lie about their gender to protect their identity. How many chineese people do you know that's named Andrew, Ryan, Josh, Jennifer, Lana and so on? Not many I would guess... Maybe because it's American names.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
You can assume all TDs uses alias instead of real names and could lie about their gender to protect their identity. How many chineese people do you know that's named Andrew, Ryan, Josh, Jennifer, Lana and so on? Not many I would guess... Maybe because it's American names.

They also use American names because its easy for most to remember. If they used their real names people would get confused. And what you said too. Never use your real name here.

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Also, assuming that is his/her real name, keep in mind Li is most likely a surname, so that would be gender neutral. If it was part of the name, you need the full name to tell. Li Yuen, Li Bai, Li Jin etc

Western names can be funny too. In Spanish, Jose Maria would be a man, but Maria Jose a woman’s name.

Anyways, hoping VSF can get back so I can get a sweet pam1351.

Reactions: leo6929

Flavous1979

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/19

Hmmm; starting to make sense why I’ve been buy all my reps from “McLovin”

Hazing

9/5/19
LOL.. just saw that movie again, cranked me up :p

:twitch:

I’m sorry, buddy. Things will get better.

de1dd2fae9c8348aac24b84bac5940c4.jpg

Hazing

9/5/19
Someone told me yesterday that VSF - or at least the Panerai portion of VSF might not return. I know we have some members who have contacts or know people who do.

Is there any word? Anyone.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Li Xiao is a male. And a pretty good guy, if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI