• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Availability of PANERAI reps during the raids"

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
Someone told me yesterday that VSF - or at least the Panerai portion of VSF might not return. I know we have some members who have contacts or know people who do.

Is there any word? Anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That hurts reading

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Someone told me yesterday that VSF - or at least the Panerai portion of VSF might not return. I know we have some members who have contacts or know people who do.

Yikes! Now we are stuck with HWF? What about XF?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

What?? That'd be a shame, I can't believe the best actual Pam rep factory would stop only this dedicated part of its activity is it?

If so then the "H-fac nightmare" strikes again...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

I dont know if this helps you - but Tony told me one or two weeks ago, that the situation around XF/VSF got worse and he thinks it might take at least around six month, before they offer their Pams again. And even this is not clear. For info: I had two Pam-Orders pending since the beginning of raids at Tony which I canceled last week on his advice.

Reactions: Hazing

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Apparently, today there is a chance, at least for those who have already paid for their orders.

This information is not first-hand, but you can check with your TDs now.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10000277-vsf-is-almost-back

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168/10000140-important-notice-about-vsf

Good luck to everyone!

Great news. My TD also just informed me ...

"Ok XF/vsf ... just called ... they have resumed operating .,,,

Except for Rolex watches .... All other brands of watches are avail "

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I got my fix of VSF Rolexes and XF Tags a couple of months before the raids, fortunately. And though I´m bummed about the current situation, my wallet could not thank me more.

Reactions: EuroTime25

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Thank you ALE7575 !

Dear participants and guests! I propose to leave this thread for discussion and exchange of experience on ordering panerai from TD during this difficult period for a hobby!

By and large, VSF, XF, NOOB cannot be guaranteed to represent all of their usual assortment from any TD.
Also, I have heard that some dealers cannot get (I don’t know why) some HWF models.

Some of the dealers may have a stock, all of them have different relationships with different factories, and judging by the threads in the general section, VSF gave a certain volume, but a limited number of models.

In general, everything is complicated.

Therefore, I ask you to leave your notes with specific first-hand facts about the availability of certain models, assortment of factories, etc., from various TDs.

Let me draw your attention to just a couple of details:
- In this section we are only talking about PANERAI, there are corresponding places for the rest.
- Let's leave speculation and share the facts. What you could buy, what you could not and from whom. Also, specific assurances from specific dealers.

This issue has had a significant impact on the rep panerai, and I hope that the content of the thread will help us "keep our finger on the pulse" and everyone will be able to understand what can be bought, what is not, and where.

Thanks everyone!

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
The facts - after my Dealer told me about the chance to get XF/VSF, I asked about the availabilty of the VSF 1033 and was given a positive answer. However there seem to be problems. I have not yet seen the QC-Pictures of the Pam, while the Pics of another XF I ordered on the same day came yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOT1917

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
"Availability of PANERAI reps during the raids"

Good idea.

Just as a quick point aside of the usefull facts to be delivered here (and I have no mean to speculate) : as "availability" and "production" are sometimes mixed up, the main question still is : are factories able to produce still (even on a smaller scale or smaller model range) or are we depending on remaining stocks only for now (as it seems to be) ?

This leading to a 2nd question : if remaining stocks is all that's left, are they factories stocks or TD's? This will have an influence on the timelines and availability from a TD to another. It may be why JayBee0815 above reports variations on the QCs delivery for 2 models from the same factory.

But let's get back to the facts gentlemen, I'm tightly following this thread.

Last edited:

HG 2000

Supporter
22/7/20
I use Trusty as my TD for all purchases.

Emailed them after I read on the Rolex forum that limited VSF quantities were available at the beginning of week.
I asked if a Pam 683 could be ordered.

The response I received was: Only Rolex is available right now.

I know others have received the same from some TDs, but wanted to share.

Reactions: JayBee0815

Rupert Fripp

Supporter
Certified
27/3/21
Ciao Paneristi,

I was recently able to order an XF Pam127 via Andrew at Trusty Time.

Received QC pics (which looked good, not the strongest crystal distortion but approved the watch.) a few days post order and currently awaiting shipping confirmation.

He mentioned that XF have some balance stock (not exactly sure what this means, assuming ‘old stock’) and not sure if this applies to any other XF Pam models.

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
So I started another topic for this but OP directed me here as the knowledge accumulated here :) I just contacted lots of TDs about VSF PAMs and all turned me down except the good old Sead. He said its fine

dialogue was as below though

” - are there any waiting period other than the 1wk QC & 4 wks shipping? I heard people waiting for QC for months now

- maybe several weeks “

another brief convo with another TD :D so what do you guys think? Should I go on? Or do you think my money will be stuck for some time? (Its pam683)

Rupert Fripp

Supporter
Certified
27/3/21
So I started another topic for this but OP directed me here as the knowledge accumulated here :) I just contacted lots of TDs about VSF PAMs and all turned me down except the good old Sead. He said its fine

dialogue was as below though

” - are there any waiting period other than the 1wk QC & 4 wks shipping? I heard people waiting for QC for months now

- maybe several weeks “

another brief convo with another TD :D so what do you guys think? Should I go on? Or do you think my money will be stuck for some time? (Its pam683)

Hey - I saw your other thread regarding Sead.

I literally just ordered a VSF Pam968 from Sead as I’ve been hunting that watch for ages.

I believe my watch and the one you’re after are stock he already had, not sourced from VSF now.

Check his page and I think your pam is listed there as either in UK or China. Mine was in his China stock.

My QC’s arrived a few days ago and the ‘30’ marker on the bezel was slightly twisted but I accepted it because if I didn’t, what will he replace it with? He likely only has one in stock.

I was told by another member that the bezel numbers can be straightened by removing the bezel so that made me feel a lot better.

Sead is not the most talkative TD I’ve dealt with but apparently he just gets the job done. I paid, 4 days later QC pics came. He said about 10 days delivery to UK.

Haven’t had a tracking number but apparently he rarely sends those out.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: JayBee0815

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Hey - I saw your other thread regarding Sead.

I literally just ordered a VSF Pam968 from Sead as I’ve been hunting that watch for ages.

I believe my watch and the one you’re after are stock he already had, not sourced from VSF now.

Check his page and I think your pam is listed there as either in UK or China. Mine was in his China stock.

My QC’s arrived a few days ago and the ‘30’ marker on the bezel was slightly twisted but I accepted it because if I didn’t, what will he replace it with? He likely only has one in stock.

I was told by another member that the bezel numbers can be straightened by removing the bezel so that made me feel a lot better.

Sead is not the most talkative TD I’ve dealt with but apparently he just gets the job done. I paid, 4 days later QC pics came. He said about 10 days delivery to UK.

Haven’t had a tracking number but apparently he rarely sends those out.

Hope that helps!

I have also been talking tosead1999 about a VSF Pam 968 he has in stock but communication stopped on Friday. Nothing from him since. Is this normal and I must just be patient?