• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wishlist Panerai reps 2021

Wishlist Panerai reps 2021

• Total voters

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
We have already received information about many new products this year.
Surprises are possible, but unlikely to be numerous.

I propose to vote on the wishlist for new 2021 releases for rep.
I am assuming that we are talking about high quality representatives, and most likely from VSF.

Of course, you can choose any number of models that you like, and all things being equal, you would buy.

It is clear that we have all the restrictions on the applied moving ones, the thickness of the materials, and so on, and the disadvantages with them.

Once, speaking about the last positions, I mean the quality that can be obtained by factories.
Different numbers are indicated in brackets, because in different papers, the numbers are different.
In thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/9775676-new-gen-releases-2021
there are most of the photographs available today to visualize what we are talking about here, and not to overload this thread. However, I gave a short description, just in case.

If you have any other sensible ideas on what's on this list, add them in the comments!

Reactions: Tomeng01

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
You cannot add more options for voting, so in the comments you can specify:
- Any perpetual calendar, without the condition of how it will be implemented in terms of functions.
- Any luminor due 38/42/45mm, but be sure to add some ref, or quality: diameter, bracelet / strap / dial color.
- Any chronograph, regardless of how its functions will be implemented.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Personally, I would like to see 1225 because it has a good color gamut, gen thickness is also not known now, but I'm sure VSF can do something much closer than 42mm in thickness, using his P.9000 clone.
Also, I am sure that the demand for 44mm submersible has huge potential, and the development of a new case will be promising for the factory.

I want to see the green sunbrust dial on a relatively economical (not platinum, not gold model), simply because I love this color. I’m ready to put up with the monstrous E, pretend that I’m an Internet Explorer Ambassador.
However, until I unambiguously understood the ref of this model, because in different pictures there is a different index.

However, I really like the idea of submersible with a white dial and blue contrast. I didn’t have a 42mm, but I’m ready to accept and believe in getting a 44 / 47mm model in the future.

There are many other beautiful ones, like radiomir, but they are really difficult, and it seems that the chances of getting something very bad are great. At the same time, there are psi videos in IG, and the watch face in life does not look so amazing, I would say.

Your detailed opinion is very interesting.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Can we have a re-release of the 183????????‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: 2021Mark

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Can we have a re-release of the 183????????‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You mean this? ;)

623887d382ae4e47b4cf083db338a8ea.jpg

Sorry for the tease, that's H fac. Seriously a new proper 183 would be a hit for sure!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I wouldn’t mind seeing a 1075. Cream dial, 47mm destro. I doubt we will and i would never get a gen but I’d love to see a rep. This would be a good model for Xf to release.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
As I've mentioned many times, I agree about PAM1075. This is quite unique to panerai and expensive to what gen is. A great opportunity for a specific, but interesting rep. However, given that there is a transparent caseback, and p.3000, I would be happy to return ZF for this.
Considering also the need for radiomirs, which are reminiscent of the photos in another thread , and the fact that the ZF was not bad at coping with this, albeit in 47mm, I still believe that there is a clear niche for their work.

Reactions: Hazing

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That 1243 is a beautiful watch!

Totally agreed, although such detailed case engravings may be source of frustration if not correctly repped.
I still hope to see a factory attempt to it for sure...

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

mtobberup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/20
Pam 177 Is at the of my wishlist

Sendt fra min LE2113 med Tapatalk

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
The new 1303. What a beauty. Sad, that we will never her as a Rep ...

In fact, VSF would be worth tackling. There are already decisively many models with the P.9200. Considering that it's basically just a 2892-A2 with an inverted chronograph module. If desired, this is not as difficult to do as, for example, the analogue of the P.9000, as they have already done, especially since it is necessary to buy gen for such a project.
It used to be one-of-a-kind special edition models, but now it is the basic panerai chronograph. But as you can see now, even the most modest plans of VSF have left for many months to come. I will not be surprised that we have already missed the 2021 PANERAI lineup, beyond what has already been done.

Reactions: JayBee0815

C5000

29/6/12
Sorry, I'm currently pouting about the ones I "should have" bought...183, 000, 360, 366, 176. 202a.

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
Fun post KOT1917

Its good to dream while the factories are closed/quiet.

I threw in a vote for white submersible. Very unique. I love the black details on hands and hour marker surrounds. Someone wished the bezel was black. That does sound cool.

Also threw a vote at the blue sunburst sub. I really want a Panerai on bracelet. So this seems like a great candidate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mush

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks for the opinion, Tomeng01 !

I fully support the idea of a white dial. In some early photos, the ends and hands appeared very dark blue. This turned out not to be so, they are just black, but nevertheless, this contrast is what attracts me also, and makes the light white dial a little stricter.

Regarding the thread itself, to be honest, when I was still opening it, I, like many, had no idea how seriously this whole problem would develop.
Because, as it seemed to me, it was not so ephemeral. Yes, dreams and desires, but out loud and in public space. At the moment, of course, the situation has become much more complicated, and all these discussions, even about very understandable and not complex models, really sound too abstract.