• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best PANERAI Diameter

Best PANERAI Diameter

• 38mm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40mm

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 42mm

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 44mm

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • 47mm

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 47mm+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
It is interesting to know which diameter for the pams you think is the best. The word "best" can be understood as you like: the one that suits you, you like it in the images, the one that you think is "right" for this brand , even if it doesn't look good on you, or vice versa, what you see is optimal for your daily use. I deliberately did not indicate the sizes of radiomirs, if you only wear them, you can assume that 45 = 44.

Reactions: Twinny

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
To me definitely 44mm, and 45mm for Rads, is the perfect size. Panerai designs magically make what is already a huge size look good and fit on average wrists.

47mm is too big for my own wrist, but I'd collect them just to look at them everyday in a display case lol. Stunning and impressive models all round in the PAM collection.

42mm... eeeeh no. It's actually crazy to think that in other brands it's already a too big sizing, but for Pams I see it as a marketing move. I understand the need for a wider range of clients but definitely at loss of the Pam heritage.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: JayBee0815

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
For me it's definitely 47mm!

AND sorry, if even a 44mm PAM looks weird on your wrist (except for girls who look pretty cool with 44mm PAMs even though they're TOO BIG!),
switch to Rolex and forget about 42 -, 40- and 38mm kids models!:rofl:
THEY DON'T HAVE THE PAM DNA!

But as always ...
"Dē gustibus nōn est disputandum"

At the end of the day, you need to be comfortable with your PAM, otherwise you won't be having fun!