• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM1394 [VSF]

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
my plan was to buy an extra from BuyStrap.com, which has reviewed well here on the forum. However, I just checked and they don’t list a 22/20mm rubber strap. So I just wrote customer service to see if they have one. I’ll report back.

Buystrap.com does not have any 22mm straps, so I'm on the hunt for an extra green accordion strap.

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
hi! can you pls tell his shop url or contact

A search should get you there no problem. But for quick reference, his “store” is listed as Supermirrors under the TDs section of this site. AFAIK, he does not have a website.

He creates a long running thread and updates it every week or two with watches available. Then you must email him the watch you want. It’s first come, first serve. Most ship from the UK, which I like because it gets to the US super fast and very safely.

He can also source a watch like any other TD if you ask. But then it will likely ship from China.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The watch arrived and I love it! The textured dial and hands are amazing!

Thickness is 14.0mm to the top of crystal.

The brown leather strap is really stiff. I put it on a green rubber and love it even more.

The watch looks amazing with new correct hands. Is this VS or another factory ?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I think there was never an issue with the hands of the 1394. Issue was with 1393 since they just used the hands from another model which where too long.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
The watch looks amazing with new correct hands. Is this VS or another factory ?

This is VS, but not 44mm, but 42mm. The PAM1394, unlike the PAM1314 (44mm), was made with steel hands, not white.

It is difficult to comment on the long hands of the PAM1394, because the GEN model is not yet on sale, but if everything is similar to the nyusin dial (PAM1393), then the arms, although steel, are too long(watch hand, anyway) , in accordance with the 44mm model, although, gen 42mm models have their own dedicated hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnlogan

buttman324

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Does anybody hear something about 1392 or 2392?
I am badly waiting for that coming out..

Reactions: Snil

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
This is VS, but not 44mm, but 42mm. The PAM1394, unlike the PAM1314 (44mm), was made with steel hands, not white.

It is difficult to comment on the long hands of the PAM1394, because the GEN model is not yet on sale, but if everything is similar to the nyusin dial (PAM1393), then the arms, although steel, are too long(watch hand, anyway) , in accordance with the 44mm model, although, gen 42mm models have their own dedicated hands.

if you compare the hands of the gen 1393 and the rep 1394 they are the same length i think

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
if you compare the hands of the gen 1393 and the rep 1394 they are the same length i think

It's like that. GEN 1393 versus REP 1394.
jjmgAv.jpg

As you can see, the hour hand rep is longer by REP. Only the absence of a GEN 1394 example stops me from defining a fact.

As for PAM1392 and PAM2392 Rep, buttman324 , while there is no information about new implementations, especially since the VSFs, which are mainly engaged in this, are now clearly in limbo.
If you try to dream, then given this information:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/10015405-size-changes-for-luminors

And the actual announcement of a 40mm black, white, blue dial, and the delay in the actual release of gen 1394, VSF has two ways: not to make models that may not be further produced, and take a 40mm case, or work out a 100% new 42mm case, and make all possible models.

And this and that - it is reasonable, the question is in their chosen strategy. But in the next half a year, most likely, all they will try to do is to survive, so I personally do not count on the next releases from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheeps

buttman324

27/6/18
Huh things are not such a straightforward…
maybe it’s better go grabbing a gen of 42mm expecting to be a premier in the future..;)
looks I gotta wait till I can see some direction.
Btw, do you mean survival is about the investigation implemented last a few months? I just read a news letter from intime, and am not quite knowing what is happening in the market..

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Nobody here knows for sure what is happening on the market, but you can share information on this here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/9908004-availability-of-panerai-reps-during-the-raids

In short, some dealers may now get some models from time to time. What is it, periodic production, assembly from existing parts, or just a sale of the production balance, no one can answer. The only thing that unites all the rumors:
VSF does not currently have a full lineup of production on a permanent basis, at least as far as Panerai is concerned.

Tomeng01

29/1/13
CONUS
Were you referring to the first link or second link I shared?

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the second link (at TMall), the accordion style. The quality in the pictures looks worse than the reps.

I have not received the straps from the first link (at Ali), the branded style. Those look great. Should arrive this week!

Rusty_Shackleford

15/4/21
Just approved QC on a 1394. Looked great. Checked a lot of boxes for me so I had to get one.

PAM - check
Date and seconds function - check
white textured dial - check

cant wait for it to arrive.

Paul_Allen

14/9/20
The watch arrived and I love it! The textured dial and hands are amazing!

Thickness is 14.0mm to the top of crystal.

The brown leather strap is really stiff. I put it on a green rubber and love it even more.

Hey it looks really awesome !

Would you say this is a Superrep or at least First Class NWBIG Status watch?