• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RADIOMIRs 449, 448, 425 & 424 available

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
A few pics of the GEN while we wait !

LOL, thank you for clarifying these pics, at 1rst sight I thought "Jeez, not bad for an entry level rep!"

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Captaindim

Captaindim

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/20
Zu0WzK.jpg

Zu0jOo.png

Zu0KaW.jpg
Zu0zdJ.jpg
Zu03JP.jpg

Zu02FQ.jpg
Zu0LAL.jpg
Zu0hlS.jpg
Zu0e6R.jpg

Zu05v8.jpg

As promised gentlemen here are my QCs from the 425. As you see in the pictures, I have identified 2 flaws that are not shown in TRUSTY’s promo pictures: 1. The SLC engraving is not centered with the II marker, 2. there is a connection of both sides of the hour hand missing. I have already replied back to TRUSTY about these flaws in order to identify if these should be considered as an isolated case (which I doubt to be honest) and can be fixed with a watch replacement, or I should start living with them. What is your opinion about the QCs guys?

Reactions: johnlogan

nitocx

Renowned Member
18/10/14
Zu0WzK.jpg

Zu0jOo.png

Zu0KaW.jpg
Zu0zdJ.jpg
Zu03JP.jpg

Zu02FQ.jpg
Zu0LAL.jpg
Zu0hlS.jpg
Zu0e6R.jpg

Zu05v8.jpg

As promised gentlemen here are my QCs from the 425. As you see in the pictures, I have identified 2 flaws that are not shown in TRUSTY’s promo pictures: 1. The SLC engraving is not centered with the II marker, 2. there is a connection of both sides of the hour hand missing. I have already replied back to TRUSTY about these flaws in order to identify if these should be considered as an isolated case (which I doubt to be honest) and can be fixed with a watch replacement, or I should start living with them. What is your opinion about the QCs guys?
Ugly sub pig, S.LC. not aligned, wrong hour hand, ugly deco movement plates, but model and letters engravings seems deep enough..

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

I find the QCs great. Not bad for the price. I don't find the SLC to be that misaligned. Probably not visible on the wrist. However the incorrect hour hand is a grave mistake. Promo pics vs first batch are completely different watches.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
johnlogan
Dear friend, if you don't mind I have edited your post above to QUOTE the complete text of Captaindim. Since I assume that was your initial idea

ALE

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Any news back from Trusty regarding the incorrect hands?
I’m still awaiting tracking number.

Captaindim

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/20
Any news back from Trusty regarding the incorrect hands?
I’m still awaiting tracking number.

Hi guys! Here is the update. TRUSTY (Andrew) replied me back that he will check upon these issues and come back to me. And here they are the new QCs with both issues resolved (as you will see within the red markings)!!! To be honest, I don’t have an idea what happened and everything is fine now, most probably he changed the previous watch with a new one. Having said that, of course APPROVED and waiting now for my #4 replica watch for my tiny collection (OK, 5 in total considering my gen PAM as well :D). I think the level of quality of this 425 with this price is a real bargain at the moment that should not be missed!

ZvyQos.jpg

ZvylTY.jpg

ZvypbD.jpg

ZvyP5k.jpg

ZvyTBo.jpg

ZvyXNJ.jpg

Zvyw9W.jpg

Zvy4MS.jpg

Zvy0sI.jpg

Last edited:

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Hi guys! Here is the update. TRUSTY (Andrew) replied me back that he will check upon these issues and come back to me. And here they are the new QCs with both issues resolved (as you will see within the red markings)!!! To be honest, I don’t have an idea what happened and everything is fine now, most probably he changed the previous watch with a new one. Having said that, of course APPROVED and waiting now for my #4 replica watch for my tiny collection (OK, 5 in total considering my gen PAM as well :D). I think the level of quality of this 425 with this price is a real bargain at the moment that should not be missed!

ZvyQos.jpg

ZvylTY.jpg

ZvypbD.jpg

ZvyP5k.jpg

ZvyTBo.jpg

ZvyXNJ.jpg

Zvyw9W.jpg

Zvy4MS.jpg

Zvy0sI.jpg

Im surprised. Glad this was a once off mistake. Watch looks great.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Well ladies and gentlemen, behold my new PAM 425 S.L.C!!! Looking forward for your comments. Please be kind and excuse me if some photos I took are not good, my first attempt here (and not in the daylight...) :D

Imho this is an excellent piece for the price! Wear the hell out of it. I like the strap too. Looks great.

Reactions: Captaindim

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I think that for the price we cannot expect more
There are flaws, of course, but the case and crown look good and the finish is really good
Dial layout is also OK, I have already made the comparisons.
Just for info about the flaws I have the comments as follows:
  • RADIOMIR PANERAI is well engraved but the fonts have some inaccuracies, they are taller, “R” is wrong and “A” has the bar lower.
  • Sandwich sticks and dots are a bit thicker than gen
  • Hands lume is wider than gen
  • The pig is not embossed, it is most likely plastic made and glued over the dial surface
  • CP is well finished but a bit recessed
  • S.L.C. engraving looks to have inconsistent position.
  • The movement is not a Clone P.3000 is an A6997 with BW @11 badly decorated as P.3000, with ugly decoration plates and BW bridge off the center. The blue screw come with this movement, and they are another evident flaw.
A very good choice for small budgets and no very exigent people.
I would like to know the quality of the lume application in California models PAM 448 and 424, because about this matter I have serious doubts.
For the blue hands models (448-449) Gens have Plexi crystals and reps have Sapphire

New owners, enjoy your watches
ALE

Last edited:

nitocx

Renowned Member
18/10/14
Is it only me or anybody else had noticed the wrong position of the balance wheel in those new batch of movements....?

Gen has the balance wheel at 7....instead this movements has tha balance wheel at 11...

And those ugly blue screws under the balance wheel...!!!

0687421cbe80572693d52d599d6ad78e.jpg

Last edited:

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Is it only me or anybody else had noticed the wrong position of the balance wheel in those new batch of movements....?

Gen has the balance wheel at 7....instead this movements has tha balance wheel at 11...

thats because it is not a clone movement and is a a6497 with plates stuck on the top

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

No, It isn't you , as commented in post #6, and as commented by superspark69 the movement is not a Clone P.3000 is an A6997 with BW @11 badly decorated as P.3000, with ugly decoration plates and BW bridge usually off the center. The blue screw come with this movement, and they are another evident flaw.
I have forgotten to include this comments in my pevious post. I will edit it asap
Thanks for the reminder

ALE

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsullivan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
No, It isn't you , as commented in post #6, and as commented by superspark69 the movement is not a Clone P.3000 is an A6997 with BW @11 badly decorated as P.3000, with ugly decoration plates and BW bridge usually off the center. The blue screw come with this movement, and they are another evident flaw.
I have forgotten to include this comments in my pevious post. I will edit it asap
Thanks for the reminder

ALE

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
GEN vs REP

Strap & buckle is a POS
Rehaut engravings not crisp as per GEN
Weight is off
Dial, logo and number not as per GEN
Crown is off
Lume is thinner and not as long lasting.

When flipping the watch over its a disaster, Deco, BW etc :-(

...However the finish looks great and it looks good on the wrist. This is not a watch to flash on Insta but a great beater for the price.
Case is very nice and the wire lugs screws are of good quality.