• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie question, PAM187

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Hi guys! So about 5 years ago i bought this replica pam187 from a guy who needed money fast, at that time I've never seen pam187 rep. Now when I found this place full of you experts can you tell me is this any good rep? I wore it a lot it's very accurate and seems extremely well made. Btw this strap is my diy... original was rubber and different leather one which broke.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello.
I guess you are setting the date with the crown and this is not the best rep with 7750 movt. Instead of 7753.
As you can see, the date window is recessed slightly lower than it should be.

However, no version of this watch is being produced at the moment, and it is quite an interesting and sought-after thing, even with all these drawbacks.

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Hi! Yes I set the date with the crown. Thank you for information. Personally I like it for being waterproof but hate it for being soooo heavy. sought after you say, like is it worth anything? would someone trade me for something? :daydreaming: I know my pics are bad...:tongue: I have bunch of straps for it like 2 rubber ones and 3 leather ones :biggrin:

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20
That said, I’ve always preferred the dial on the 7750 model. Better subdials and more right blue “1000”.

It’s a piece in high demand for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hi! Yes I set the date with the crown. Thank you for information. Personally I like it for being waterproof but hate it for being soooo heavy. sought after you say, like is it worth anything? would someone trade me for something? :daydreaming: I know my pics are bad...:tongue: I have bunch of straps for it like 2 rubber ones and 3 leather ones :biggrin:

I think if you want to sell or trade, you can do it easily. Many people need it. I advise you to read the rules of the sales and trade section and do it if you wish. I think you can easily exchange this for a titanium 47mm which will be lighter and more comfortable.
Pay attention in the search for the cost of this model in the latest sales, using the search on the forum. And be careful with suggestions from members in PM. Create reserved threads of sale, or trade, if you agree with someone, on such terms.

Reactions: Steelfish

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Thank you all so much for informations!

Last edited by a moderator:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thank you all so much for informations!

And that's all you're ever allowed to say here in the discussion section. The wording "I have an XXXXX" then later on saying "I'm looking to sell for YYYYY or trade for a ZZZZZ" is short of backdoor selling which is highly frowned upon, and can even get you banned.

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
And that's all you're ever allowed to say here in the discussion section. The wording "I have an XXXXX" then later on saying "I'm looking to sell for YYYYY or trade for a ZZZZZ" is short of backdoor selling which is highly frowned upon, and can even get you banned.

I'm sorry I didn't know that, It was more of a general question to know, if I want to trade on our local croatian market place (beacuse customs) not to put to much trade value on it as I don't know anything about it. Myaybe my wording was bad I ment like if what would be trade value on this piece.... Sorry once more didn't have any bad intentions.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I think if you want to sell or trade, you can do it easily. Many people need it. I advise you to read the rules of the sales and trade section and do it if you wish. I think you can easily exchange this for a titanium 47mm which will be lighter and more comfortable.
Pay attention in the search for the cost of this model in the latest sales, using the search on the forum. And be careful with suggestions from members in PM. Create reserved threads of sale, or trade, if you agree with someone, on such terms.

GzTaq.gif

I'm sorry I didn't know that, It was more of a general question to know, if I want to trade on our local croatian market place (beacuse customs) not to put to much trade value on it as I don't know anything about it. Myaybe my wording was bad I ment like if what would be trade value on this piece.... Sorry once more didn't have any bad intentions.

No worries mate.....it's all a learning curve.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
IMHO, yours is the best version with A7750
Version with A7753, leaving aside the change of the date by the device @10hrs, has more flaws, non-recessed subdials included in many cases.

Indeed, my Noob PAM 187 (A7753) has non-recesed subdials. Despite the flaws, It is a very loud and really nice watch.

ALE

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
ALE7575 yeah it's really nice watch but very heavy. I find this forum extremely helpful as I have just recently learned about all the factories and stuff, plus every model has like 3-4 variants I really appriciate all expert help here, I've been buying reps for years but always went on "gut" feeling.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE7575 yeah it's really nice watch but very heavy. I find this forum extremely helpful as I have just recently learned about all the factories and stuff, plus every model has like 3-4 variants I really appriciate all expert help here, I've been buying reps for years but always went on "gut" feeling.

Thanks
Yes, this forum is the best place for reps.

Glad to be helpful

ALE