• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Expectations of new models

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Dear friends.

We are all generally satisfied with the work of the factories, we have received many new releases over the last year, and even some of the re-releases of not young models.
Something is probably left outside the brackets.

So the question is:
Which of the released / presented in recent years (Basically 2020, modeled something in 2021 and 2019), you would like to see in the form of a rep, provided that at the moment, high quality factories have not done this.

In order for the discussion to proceed in a targeted manner, in advance, I will say a few key points:
- I don’t suggest voting for re-releases of old models: Everyone knows that everyone wants 187, 087, 177, etc., there are a lot of topics with this content.
- So, we will not include new versions of already released models here: the problems of 088 are clear to us and the factories, that the hands for 1314 turned out to be not the same, only those who do not know anything about the release of vsf do not know either.
- I know that we are all optimists, but I think there is no point in wanting a full-fledged rep 1108, no one will make it, and if they do, then no one will buy in this capacity, at least here, so we will limit ourselves to models that can be copied by factories.

It is not at all necessary to be limited to one model.
And of course, for clarity of opinion, I recommend voting with a photo.;)

Reactions: Mush

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Perhaps, once I started it, I'll start it myself.

1. PAM2020
Paneristi limits seem to have always sold well by factories and remain a welcome rep. I don’t think this amazing model (I will not mention the text on the dial) will be no exception.
Fortunately, we skipped the period of incorrect renders, without a rep release, and I think now there is a chance to make everything right by a factory that can handle the radiomir case, and preferably a p.3000 clone (if I'm not mistaken)
As you can see, one of the preliminary renders was significantly different:
2. PAM1075.
I wrote all my thoughts in the destro thread, and just leave a couple of photos.

PAM1080.
In fact, this is 2019, which was a long time ago, and it is unlikely that factories will go so far, but I would have done it in their place, this could have made a contender for superrep and a very popular model. Moreover, it is limited to 60 pieces, which always helps rep sales. In general, our business is to dream, and this is not harmful, and completely free. :D

Simonix

7/3/20
UK
I think these were released in 2018, so probably too old now?
But I would have liked to have seen the 790 & 791...

Zth0Xi.jpg

ZthSqX.jpg

ZthGDc.jpg

ZthfsI.jpg

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
1075 gets my vote, as does 1351, 1535 and 779

Ah.. I see ZF rep'd the 1351...
But I'd still like to see 1535 and 779 attempted.

Last edited:

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thank you gentlemen, all the options are very good, and quite real, everyone would love to see and I think many would be willing to support their $ rep model.

1021 and 1535it seems not at all difficult if factories start working again with titanium on cases other than submersible, then 779 will be real.

When I see 790 and 791 I immediately think of ZF. If they returned with their p.3000 clones, I'm sure they would have coped with it in a decent way. I would love to see them again in panerai ...

As for the 1070, I'm sure there will be a chance when we see at least one steel model in this case. It seems risky to start a new watch for yourself with a gold model. But if it will be possible to unify with at least a couple of models, I am sure it would not be a big problem for VSF.

But really, for the happiness of those who appreciate modern panerai, only 9 models are missing?
Have they already done the rest?

Reactions: Simonix

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
I'd like to see a PAM2392 (42mm) for guys like me with 5.9" wrists...

technically not hard, since they already have the case which is the same as the PAM688 and a movement. Plus it's a solid caseback

Reactions: Snil

GA81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/20
I would desire for PAM 914 or PAM 590.
Recently I got PAM 1312 which is stunning, but would love a panerai without date

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I would desire for PAM 914 or PAM 590.
Recently I got PAM 1312 which is stunning, but would love a panerai without date

Let me visualize, PAM914 is a 2-handed variant, otherwise similar to marina PAM915.
Rep of this model is not available, although we would expect one given that the new HWF factory made the PAM915, which clearly has a number of disadvantages in terms of thickness and movt decoration, however we do not have customer reviews yet to describe the details more precisely.
After all, this is an alternative, besides, there is always a possibility that with proper sales, the factory will release the basic version of pam914. Perhaps they will fix some bugs, but you need to understand that PR will not be there for 8 days.

As for the pam590, this model was already made by KW / V6F some time ago, but instead of a black dial, I made a brown one. It is beautiful, but not correct. Now this model is not produced, and I am not sure that I saw it, I think it was not sold much, due to the wrong color of the dial however, if that suits you, you can cuuto at TD, and place WTB, because miracles do happen ...

Reactions: rcom440