• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai wood boxes

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
From what I can tell, these specific boxes were obtained by Pratt from someone named timeless. I would suggest asking Pratt for the contact details of the seller. Good luck!

ifly65

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/16
From what I can tell, these specific boxes were obtained by Pratt from someone named timeless. I would suggest asking Pratt for the contact details of the seller. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! This pic was from years ago. I knew someone on here would still remember these. Ill try Pratt.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Thanks for the info! This pic was from years ago. I knew someone on here would still remember these. Ill try Pratt.

I didn't remember these by the way because I don't really visit the Vintage watches section. I found the reference through reverse look-up on Google. :)

ifly65

6/1/16
I didn't remember these by the way because I don't really visit the Vintage watches section. I found the reference through reverse look-up on Google. :)

I wish I knew how to do cool stuff like that Lol. That worked because I had this pic in my 'Pratt' file from when I ordered a custom Siluro Pam from him. He is not answering his PMs.

ifly65

6/1/16
Donerix!!!
Contact Eric from Hamilton leather works his boxes are unbeatable AWESOME!!!! He also makes the brass plates... STUNNING!!!
I have 3 from him :) Not that cheap, but worth every penny!
Ps. His straps are also GREAT!
https://hamiltonleatherworks.com/
Another link to see his work ... scroll down until Donerix appears, then all the way down ...

https://forum.watchlounge.com/index.php ... /&pageNo=7

Best regards

Great thank you so much PAM_BOY! His site only has one pic.

These are the boxes I saw years ago on RWI, but totally forgot the maker. They look high quality and tasteful. Im in!

Man those straps look amazing too! Im ready for another custom strap for a 6152 cream burned dial Pam Black_Shark is making for me, as we speak (just like the one he sold recently). How do they compare to Niro or Gunny?

I would love to see pics of your boxes!!!

Thanks again

Last edited:

ifly65

6/1/16
Great thank you so much PAM_BOY! His site only has one pic.

These are the boxes I saw years ago on RWI, but totally forgot the maker. They look high quality and tasteful. Im in!

Man those straps look amazing too! Im ready for another custom strap for a 6152 cream burned dial Pam Black_Shark is making for me, as we speak (just like the one he sold recently). How do they compare to Nero or Gunny?

I would love to see pics of your boxes!!!

Thanks again

Nero, not Niro.