• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When a "new" 372 ?

Morofra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/20
Italy
Good morning !
Who other like me would like a new production of 372? Maybe from XF for example ? Actually is out of stock everywhere ...
I think it's a great classic , an evergreen must to have .
I'm waiting a new real perfect rep in any details to have !

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
There is no news of a PAM372, either from another factory or a re-release. If they could combine the Noob PAM372 dial with a superclone P.3000 movement, that would be almost perfect.

Reactions: up_right

studio1one

28/10/10
This is the one I'm waiting for too. I have a dhgate version that I paid 150 quid for which is surprisingly good. Like really good apart from the display back. The decoraton on whatever movement they used is at totally the wrong angle.

Reactions: Morofra

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
This is the one I'm waiting for too. I have a dhgate version that I paid 150 quid for which is surprisingly good. Like really good apart from the display back. The decoraton on whatever movement they used is at totally the wrong angle.

Well the Noob PAM372's main flaw is the movement as well. But the dial was so well done and never been beaten by other factories that followed, although they did have the superclone P.3000. But then, almost nobody wears the watch with the movement face up.

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
Well the Noob PAM372's main flaw is the movement as well. But the dial was so well done and never been beaten by other factories that followed, although they did have the superclone P.3000. But then, almost nobody wears the watch with the movement face up.

I don't have doubt about the quality of that dial or about that clone but now at the moment is out of stock exactly like all other372 . So, for this reason I'm waiting a "new" return and why not more perfect in any details!
Will see

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I don't have doubt about the quality of that dial or about that clone but now at the moment is out of stock exactly like all other372 . So, for this reason I'm waiting a "new" return and why not more perfect in any details!
Will see

That is the only thing we can do for the moment, wait and see. Let's hope the patience pays off. :D

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
Ahhh! Please a little but important curiosity ... the "Old" rep of 372 had plexi or sapphire ? Thanks

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Not sure if anyone saw the April Fool's joke on Panerasti, but this could be a fun successor:

ZveXEb.png

Alas -- if only it were true ...

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
There was a time that the Noob 372 was on sale by most TD's for something like $125. I got a solid CB from Gordon and it was just a great looking watch
​​​​​​

Reactions: KOT1917

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
There was a time that the Noob 372 was on sale by most TD's for something like $125. I got a solid CB from Gordon and it was just a great looking watch
​​​​​​

Very nice! Was close the caeback ?? Do you have please some photos of dial ? Thanks

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Very nice! Was close the caeback ?

they came with open caseback.
Movement is “so” inaccurate people were putting closed caseback.
I wouldn’t mind to add it to my pam collection.

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
One of my 372's is slightly modded (CP and CG) and also has a closed caseback (perfect match IMO) but before you ask ... I don't remember where I bought it ... possibly from Gordon

Reactions: Olavmol and Blshh

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
One of my 372's is slightly modded (CP and CG) and also has a closed caseback (perfect match IMO) but before you ask ... I don't remember where I bought it ... possibly from Gordon

Really Gorgeous! Would you sell it to me?)) I'm searching one but i don't know where can find it ((

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
No sorry, happy to have it in my collection!
Post a WTB ! Maybe you're lucky and someone sells his?!