• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam1313

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I've been reaching for my pam1313 often and I suddenly notice after having been on the winder for a couple of days, it was way off time. So I set the current time this morning and went to work. Just looked at the time and it's 15 minutes slow after about 5 hrs. :eek:​​​​​​
I suppose I'll have to send it in for an adjustment and service and hope for the best... Geez, very frustrating after just getting a new toy.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Wad this the only time? Maybe it didn't get wound or something. I'd set the time and check. Shit happens all the time. EitheraY... Good luck though. There's nothing as frustrating as a new watch with issues.

I thought u had an issue with the 1033 in the first few days too but it was all just stupid issues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Wad this the only time? Maybe it didn't get wound or something. I'd set the time and check. Shit happens all the time. EitheraY... Good luck though. There's nothing as frustrating as a new watch with issues.

I thought u had an issue with the 1033 in the first few days too but it was all just stupid issues.

I wound it longer, put it on the winder again and checked this morning and it had stopped. Wound it up again and it's running. Maybe the Rotor is detached inside and the winder is doing nothing, it is rather loud. Still it's running obviously slow.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I wound it longer, put it on the winder again and checked this morning and it had stopped. Wound it up again and it's running. Maybe the Rotor is detached inside and the winder is doing nothing, it is rather loud. Still it's running obviously slow.

Update. I litterally answered my own question after reviewing past readings and even my own damn post. I had baught a demagnetizer, specifically for this reason. I placed it on, wound it up, checked it the next day. Dead on time. :idea:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Update. I litterally answered my own question after reviewing past readings and even my own damn post. I had baught a demagnetizer, specifically for this reason. I placed it on, wound it up, checked it the next day. Dead on time. :idea:
Youre the one who started a thread on this before right? But either way you've had this problem before.

Can you show the degmagnatizer? I am curious about this. But just for one model to give it a try.

Also do you ever wonder why your watches are magnatizing? Because I don't think this is a common problem. I've never had it happen and now youve have it happen on several watches.

Just curious.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Youre the one who started a thread on this before right? But either way you've had this problem before.

Can you show the degmagnatizer? I am curious about this. But just for one model to give it a try.

Also do you ever wonder why your watches are magnatizing? Because I don't think this is a common problem. I've never had it happen and now youve have it happen on several watches.

Just curious.

Actually, I just read that it may cause issues, but never had the issue myself, at least, so I thought. I just looked on Amazon one that someone pointed out
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7W28P2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_FWBeGbEYG0YY7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I got it in and forgot about it lol. Never tested it until realizing it may be my problem. Now for another update. My watch was laying flat all night, I stuck it back on the winder, which wasn't in the winding phase, but it was now upright and I look an hr later and the watch had stopped. So, I thought maybe it finally ran out, cause I didn't wind it before placing it there. So, later I'll check if it's still on time or it only works while laying flat and my demagnetizer was just a false euphoric fix. :angrier:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
To ever glow , and everyone else, are all your dates centered? Mine came in and are a bit high from 10-19, then centered again

Last edited:

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
To ever glow , and everyone else, are all your dates centered? Mine came in and are a bit high from 10-19, then centered again

Mine appears a bit high from QC, but figured it wasnt worth rolling the dice this close to CNY. Ill live with it if it is indeed high.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
4c75d72f00e5ba99a096ab1f7874bee6.jpg

JohnLukeNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
17/12/20
US
I had made my mind up and decided to go with a 1312 for my very first Pam replica. Than this one came out and damn! all my certainties went down the toilet. And these users pics are awesome!!!

Is there a Pam 1313 side by side comparison vs gen somewhere?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Get the 1312, you won't be disappointed one of the best OOB Pam reps of 2020... then again the 1033 and 1313 have been getting rave reviews too and had the 1314 had the correct hands that too would have been stellar.. long story short, get the all but if not, either of these will be great choices!