• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam1313

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Panerai has a reference like this but with a metal bracelet that looks pretty cool too. Actually it looks really really nice.
a33906b2be5f75f327f1667600815c02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If they rep the bracelet as good as ZF rep'd the Blancpain FF bracelet then I'd be all over this!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Got it! Woo-hoo!
Nice. Has anyone posted good pics of this watch yet (not the vsf pics)? I don't think anyone has.

can you take some pics from different angles and post em so we can check it out. It's good to have it in the thread too in my opinion. Dial and case?

That would be awesome.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Nice. Has anyone posted good pics of this watch yet (not the vsf pics)? I don't think anyone has.

can you take some pics from different angles and post em so we can check it out. It's good to have it in the thread too in my opinion. Dial and case?

That would be awesome.

Ok, just back home to take some pictures. Let me know if there are more angles you all want to see...
My thoughts on it so far. Niiiice.
I stuck it in the sun to get some lume, it was banging. I forgot to take a picture of that, we'll have to wait until tomorrow. The strap is rather stiff, but I think with some working it will ease up. Can always fix that., extra strap is OK, I like what's on it. Very nice blue dial. It's gonna be on my rotation quite often.

Hazing

9/5/19
Awesome. It looks great Copterguy. Thank you. If my feelings on the 1033 are any indication, you're going to love it.

Reactions: Copterguy

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Waiting for my TD to take my money on this. Still scratching my head on a good more casual strap.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Waiting for my TD to take my money on this. Still scratching my head on a good more casual strap.

Here's some pictures of the extra strap that comes with it. Seems casual. :rolleyes:I'm too lazy to mount it, but can help with representing the look.

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
That is gorgeous, I saw some pictures on the previous page and was kinda turned off. You sparked my fire again lol. Thanks for sharing!

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Ok, just back home to take some pictures. Let me know if there are more angles you all want to see...

Hello! These are very good photos. When and if you have the opportunity, I would ask for a photo of the ends from the side of the protrusions, at right angles, just as good as you did the sides. If the photo is without a strap, then it will be absolutely perfect.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Hello! These are very good photos. When and if you have the opportunity, I would ask for a photo of the ends from the side of the protrusions, at right angles, just as good as you did the sides. If the photo is without a strap, then it will be absolutely perfect.

Well, I spent about 8 minutes on removing the straps and I guess I'm rather slow, cause it doesn't come off the usual way with a tool, so, the strap stays on. Here's the consolation pictures :thumbup:

Reactions: KOT1917

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Dressing it down with a blue Panerai rubber strap would also look great. That metal band on the 1316 is awesome too.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Well, I spent about 8 minutes on removing the straps and I guess I'm rather slow, cause it doesn't come off the usual way with a tool, so, the strap stays on. Here's the consolation pictures :thumbup:

Thank you! It was interesting how they brought together the edges of the pillow and the attachment of the protrusions.

Hazing

9/5/19
johnlogan and I were talking the other day and wondering about whether the sunburst dial on this and the 1033 are the same.

So far every picture I have seen shows a light blue look... Almost like a silver blue. That's on the 1313.

The 1033 seems more like a nave blue that has more of A midnight blue in it.

Unless it's just lighting but right now I don't think so.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

johnlogan and I were talking the other day and wondering about whether the sunburst dial on this and the 1033 are the same.

So far every picture I have seen shows a light blue look... Almost like a silver blue. That's on the 1313.

The 1033 seems more like a nave blue that has more of A midnight blue in it.

Unless it's just lighting but right now I don't think so.

1033, dark blue

guillaumelagier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/20
I also just received mine, I am very happy the dial changes from light blue to purple through ocean blue and gray green (for now this aspect of the dial was only at night in a lit alley), I just got the watch ............. i will try to take a pics tonight. normally 1033 and 1313 VSF should have the same dial, because gen have the same dial. THANKS.
ZrJZ9K.jpg
ZrJjMv.jpg
ZrJDK8.jpg
ZrxcNR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: andybilsy

guillaumelagier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/20
Sous le soleil dans ma voiture. I had bought a pam908 fu vsf 2 years ago, and the strap was of the same type very stiff, I had finally replaced the strap with a gen. THANKS.
ZrJas5.jpg

Last edited: