• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam1313

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that they seem to have gotten the lume wrong? Then rep has green lume while the gen has blue...

On the panerai website it is green (possibly always), I did not find a photo with blue. Where did these thoughts come from, please?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Looks green to me....

Surely not as green as this...

Gen has more blue than green to me. Maybe it's just a matter of lighting taking the photos. That's honestly the only real lume shot I have seen for the gen online surprisingly so it's hard to tell whether it's lighting or not.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

Gen has more blue than green to me. Maybe it's just a matter of lighting taking the photos. That's honestly the only real lume shot I have seen for the gen online surprisingly so it's hard to tell whether it's lighting or not.

I may know soon enough first hand.. thinking of getting the 1313 if my TD can't get the other watch I've enquired about..
But... if any other member gets one before then, please feel free to post shots of the watch + lume.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Really? I'm not sure if you're messing with me or not. Lol. I think one of us is seeing colors differently than the other but that is difinitively green for me. Like 100% undeniably green.

Thats nuts. Or weird. If you ask me anyway.

https://www.colorlitelens.com/color-blindness-test.html

Colorblind test. I took it and got nervous as the results came up because I'm feeling old. Lol. But my eyesight was "normal' with a little trouble on the blue/green spectrum :-/

I love the lume on watches because I thubj its just cool to look at visyalmy. I would suck if I wasn't seeing it in its actual form. Lol. (just trying to keep it on topic. Sorry for the long post.)
36487c1316acc42104e9adf576d166ad.jpg
372da05264d7780bd03fa01b8d99551f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Hazing I think there is a misunderstanding here, the comment you quoted has a picture of the VSF rep and that picture is 100% green lol; I'm comparing it to the picture of the lumed up gen beforehand which comes across more blue than green:

THIS is what I said is more blue than green.... one said it looked greenish to him but even then I can't say it looks as neon green as the VSF rep. But yeah maybe it's lighting that makes it look different? No idea. Even if someone posts pics of the VSF rep lume it's hard to really compare it to the gen as it seems gen lume shots are almost nonexistent except for this one.

Reactions: jackprink

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Lol maybe I am blind. I didn't even see the trusty time watermark

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
Looks good and it's a bonus the case back's edges are nicely aligned

Last edited:

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
recieived my qc too

i have asked fo another set of pic about other date, because the date seems high ...

i will seeif i accept or reject this one

Blshh

Renowned Member
2/6/19
There left China before Christmas and got them this afternoon (12-01-21) I just wind it 30x for normal function, date change function and hope everything okay. Than I can tear the sticker.
I haven't seen the gen1313, cannot compare and not like others can see every part in details ,the sunburst effects is so nice. The case same like pam1056.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
recieived my qc too

i have asked fo another set of pic about other date, because the date seems high ...

i will seeif i accept or reject this one

Most of my new VSF have this misaligned date!

Ask for 15 , 18 , 27 & 2

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Just checked my 1312 and 1314, no dates issues... must have got a lucky batch...

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Most of my new VSF have this misaligned date!

Ask for 15 , 18 , 27 & 2

I have receive new set, seems it's more related to a bad DW printing , some date are high and some other are spot on , i don't know if i should reject it or accept it , because if it's the DW printing, the whole batch should be affected ?

Blshh , can you check if your datewheel are perfectly aligned on all date ? mainly between 1 to 19 ? thanks !

Just checked my 1312 and 1314, no dates issues... must have got a lucky batch...

i have also a 1312 on the order, and it's perfect !

Last edited:

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I have receive new set, seems it's more related to a bad DW printing , some date are high and some other are spot on , i don't know if i should reject it or accept it , because if it's the DW printing, the whole batch should be affected ?

Blshh , can you check if your datewheel are perfectly aligned on all date ? mainly between 1 to 19 ? thanks !

Let us see the new pics!