• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[XF] PAM127

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Arrived yesterday and an absolute beast on the wrist - love it.

P.s. I also see Trusty is doing a 127/217 deal ( announced this morning)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...m-217-special-deal-exclusively-at-trusty-time

217 could be en route too if I get itchy fingers :D

Thanks for all the info in this thread btw.
It certainly made the decision to purchase easier when I saw all the comments/pictures, so much appreciated to the OP and all the subsequent contributors.

Orev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/18
Mine should be here in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
Mine just returned from a service from my watch guy - also had him soften the razor lugs and firm up the wobbly CG lever. Made a massive difference.

Very nice !
Please .. so that lever is easy to lost? please can you explain me which problem have ? I would like buy it me too but I want understand and know the problems of this model !
Thanks

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Very nice !
Please .. so that lever is easy to lost? please can you explain me which problem have ? I would like buy it me too but I want understand and know the problems of this model !
Thanks

The CG lever being loose on the XF version is a common issue. It is secure when closed but when you open the lever it wiggles as though it could fall off and is annoying when winding.

Reactions: Morofra

Morofra

26/9/20
Italy
The CG lever being loose on the XF version is a common issue. It is secure when closed but when you open the lever it wiggles as though it could fall off and is annoying when winding.

Thank you so much for the explanation! I didn't imagine that

Orev

13/3/18
6b539a7b2a46add56287432c65fadf46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I guess NOOB 127 has been gone for a long time, and XF 127 may be more difficult to obtain now due to raids. Haven't seen XF pams purchase reviews in the last few months.

Last edited: