• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[XF] PAM127

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
On a watch that might have pubic hair in the movement. Oh the irony. :lol:

Agree 100 %!!

Now let's talk about your wife's womansarea. com

With pics, of course...

​​​​

Last edited:

tridad

5/11/08
Has anyone from CONUS, that ordered one, received theirs yet?
I am still waiting on mine that was ordered in early December.
Please chime in.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tommikeson

24/10/14
I've got two complaints about mine. The edges are sharp, those need to get cleaned up and polished. I can't imagine the gen feeling like that.

The other is that the lever on the crown guard is wobbly feeling.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: KOT1917

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I've got two complaints about mine. The edges are sharp, those need to get cleaned up and polished. I can't imagine the gen feeling like that.

Thanks for your feedback. My 127 zf also had very sharp edges, of course this is not good ... A shaky lever can be in any rep pam, but is it completely critical in your case?

If you give 6 photos from all sides at right angles without a strap, I think not only I would be very grateful to you. There is no opinion on this model, and your photos could help.

Last edited:

jibuti

24/4/08
EU

hot glue fix for lever problem is simple and reliable solution.

tridad

5/11/08
How is Everyone’s power reserve on these? I got about 2.5 days fully wound out of mine so far.
Please chime in.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tommikeson

24/10/14
Thanks for your feedback. My 127 zf also had very sharp edges, of course this is not good ... A shaky lever can be in any rep pam, but is it completely critical in your case?

If you give 6 photos from all sides at right angles without a strap, I think not only I would be very grateful to you. There is no opinion on this model, and your photos could help.
Sure. I'll take some this week.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lovely pictures. The Fiddy is quintessentially the best PAM imo. The domed crystal MAKES this references. The size is big and stupid at first but then it clicks and you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Lovely pictures. The Fiddy is quintessentially the best PAM imo. The domed crystal MAKES this references. The size is big and stupid at first but then it clicks and you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
It seems you're right. I've never liked the Fiddy : too big, too "domed" crystal, too vintage. Hell yeah, I'm a 44mm Luminor man.
But who knows why, it's been a few weeks that the whole 127 culture grows on me. Think I'll have to get one...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The Eagle has landed :) First impression very good. Dome Cyrstal is great. Slightly wobbly lever but ok.

Looks gorgeous, well wear.

Is that the rep strap that came with it or a strap sourced separately? If so, if allowed, can you post a link to where obtained?

Did you buy M2M or TD?

Thanks, stay safe and enjoy the weekend

Jamie76

Certified
6/7/19
UK
Looks gorgeous, well wear.

Is that the rep strap that came with it or a strap sourced separately? If so, if allowed, can you post a link to where obtained?

Did you buy M2M or TD?

Thanks, stay safe and enjoy the weekend

Thanks. It's from Sead UK stock. Strap was separate. Handmade strap, Esty UK seller, "OurTreasuredChest" - 65 quid.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks. It's from Sead UK stock. Strap was separate. Handmade strap, Esty UK seller, "OurTreasuredChest" - 65 quid.

Perfect, thank you. Looks very slick, so when I get round to ordering the 'Fiddy', this is definitely gonna accompany ;)